• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Hot Toys Avengers Age of Ultron QS005 Iron Man Mk 43 1/4 Scale Figure Sealed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrakalackis

Super Freak
Reaction score
USA BUYERS ONLY (The size of the box will be more than I can ship overseas)

Payment: I only accept Verified PayPal.

"Since it's brand new and sealed it's as is, no refunds or returns"

Hot Toys Avengers Age of Ultron QS005 Iron Man Mk 43 1/4 Scale Figure, Sealed Brown Minty Fresh Shipper, New and Unopened - $499 Shipped/Insured

Will be double boxed!!!

"I ended up with with two of these and got an awesome deal on my second one from a great local dealer. I was going to keep one sealed but decided this week I'd rather\need to use those funds for upcoming releases, so I'm going to put it up in the Commerce section. If anyone is looking to add this awesome piece to their collection at a GREAT price PM me.

I didn't want to return it just because I changed my mind. It's brand new sealed and was doubled boxed and will be doubled boxed for shipping so the brown shipper is minty fresh.

Btw, it's still the most awesome piece in my collection, just though someone may still be looking for one at a better price than aftermarket prices."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back