New here, lovin' it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor_was_a_jerk

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all,
My name is Dave. I recently joined when I got my Sideshow R2-D2 and have been loving the interaction. I have been collecting just about my whole life and have been a Star Wars fan since I first saw the original in the theater in 1977 at age 8. I have mostly Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars stuff but recently (mostly due to the rising prices and repeat character) have started with Sideshow. My first was the AWESOME Boba Fett prototype figure (exclusive edition) then the Artoo. I am looking forward to collecting more Sideshow figures (My wishlist includes: C-3PO, Jango Fett, Darth Vader, General Grievous) and checking in with everyone here from time to time.

The Emperor WAS a jerk, wasn't he? Heheheh

:welcome to SSF, Dave! Sounds like a very cool collection - do you have the Kenner Yak face? I had that one and the Droids and Ewoks figures as well, but alas sold my collection of all that years ago. the 1/6 scale Boba Fett was my first figure about two yearss ago when I got back into collecting - and it was like suddenly no time had passed, very cool stuff!

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Cheers,
Ken

Back