New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whenever i can find the time I'm in. is there anyway to play with the 360 controller though, it's much better than sony's over 10 year old design. no? :monkey2

:rotfl so true, they kept recyclying the control, but lets play Metal Gear Online...... if you guys let me :monkey2 i always win in a sneaking mission :D

:rotfl so true, they kept recyclying the control, but lets play Metal Gear Online...... if you guys let me :monkey2 i always win in a sneaking mission :D

cool....if you come across a tent a rockin' don't bother it, it's just Bagels having some alone time. :monkey3

Poor ill won't have gap tooth on his team anymore. :lecture

sp_strahan.jpg

giants_strahan_getty_400.jpg
You can't handle the Tooth!!! :D

For those of us that want to play a racing game and own a PS3, I suggest Motorstorm. I love that game, it's one of the few racing games that I actually like. You can race in trucks, dune buggies, motorcycles and the tracks are crazy.

For those of us that want to play a racing game and own a PS3, I suggest Motorstorm. I love that game, it's one of the few racing games that I actually like. You can race in trucks, dune buggies, motorcycles and the tracks are crazy.
Didn't that come with most of the later bundles?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Fun game! Thanks to McHavyck who bought it for me! :duff

Back