New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was fun I hoped on with him and the first race we got our asses handed to us at Talladega. The second race at Daytona I captured the poll and won the race and Kit finished second. The third race at Bristol Kit won the poll and the race and I finished second.

If I get it be prepared to smell something crispy. Shake and bake! Shake and bake. Did you just see that? That just happened!

It was fun I hoped on with him and the first race we got our asses handed to us at Talladega. The second race at Daytona I captured the poll and won the race and Kit finished second. The third race at Bristol Kit won the poll and the race and I finished second.

Talladega was a nightmare. I figured out why I ran so slow there though. My car settings were all off. Not enough speed at all.

If I get it be prepared to smell something crispy. Shake and bake! Shake and bake. Did you just see that? That just happened!

You have to catch me first and I was flat out flying at Daytona last night. Kit was really digging into the corners at Bristol last night and I couldnt catch him.

You have to catch me first and I was flat out flying at Daytona last night. Kit was really digging into the corners at Bristol last night and I couldnt catch him.

I would have hung with you at Daytona had I not had that fubar off the start. I didn't really lose too much ground to you after my first lap mess ups, but yeah, you were hauling and I could not catch up at all. I was just happy to not lose tons of ground after that. Had I only taken one can of gas on my pit stop I'd have saved some time there too....rookie mistake.

Yeah I was afraid they was going to give you a black flag when you passed me before the start/finish line but I think you dropped back before we passed it.

Yeah I was afraid they was going to give you a black flag when you passed me before the start/finish line but I think you dropped back before we passed it.

Yeah, I dropped back and fell to like 5th place because I was trying to figure out if I got a black flag or not and once I knew I was good, you were GONE :lol

I wonder if their is unlockable tracks like the beach at Daytona, North Wilksboro, and Rockingham.

Just found a cheat code it is Walmart Everyday and it ulocks a track called Chicago Pier.

I just found out what the last achievement is and man its going to be fun to get. You have to beat Richard and Dale's 7 Championships.

I just found out what the last achievement is and man its going to be fun to get. You have to beat Richard and Dale's 7 Championships.

Wow, that will take some time to get for sure. So will the Petty one.

The great thing is, all three of those achievements can be worked on at the same time, just building on each other for the next one!

Yup and I am pretty sure your online races count too as long as you play as yourself and not use the other drivers. You should be able to get Gordons 82 wins pretty easy going through the truck, busch, and the cup cars in the chase for the championship.

It ends with me putting you in the wall!!!!!!

When I can catch you that is :lol

Back