Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehren sent these pics to me today. Phone pics.
This right here is the sample paint. Its missing a few parts.
Just got to make sure that they all look this good on the line.

I just pray the factory is able to replicate the paint. I have this on order locally and will be gutted if it turns out lousy after waiting all this time.

I just pray the factory is able to replicate the paint. I have this on order locally and will be gutted if it turns out lousy after waiting all this time.

those last pics were the factory sample, looking pretty good to me

seems to me, the hardest things for factories to replicate are skin tones and faces. DD shouldnt have those problems, just hopin for good qc

those last pics were the factory sample, looking pretty good to me

seems to me, the hardest things for factories to replicate are skin tones and faces. DD shouldnt have those problems, just hopin for good qc

Its as important for ARH as it is for the customers to get this right, the factory is under the gun right now. What I mean is they know if they dont do their best they are fired! They have put in their best painters and they are checking for Arahom and ARH.

Its as important for ARH as it is for the customers to get this right, the factory is under the gun right now. What I mean is they know if they dont do their best they are fired! They have put in their best painters and they are checking for Arahom and ARH.

Thanks for the pictures. Really appreciate it. I cannot wait for this too arrive.

These just got posted on SF from ARHs facebook, looks like it wont be much longer :yess:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back