Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, no offense, but I know I still have a few questions about things that could use some clarification- like when you say

Are you talking about the Frazetta line in general or simply the NYCC pre-orders and their "special" ES?

These are things that you really should have disseminated in a quasi- press release (via a post here) the day or or night before the Con opened.
I realize you guys are taxed to the limit right now-and were likely in a huge rush in the weeks leading up to it (believe me, I know).
But if it weren't for a customer and con attendee ferreting this info out, we might still be in the dark on some specifics.

Here are a few more questions, that you will hopefully have a chance to answer before the cutoff tonight
1) DD will have two editions after the con- a reg and a deluxe (as per wolf-brother) are they both going to be the same price as the con pre-order or is the non deluxe going to be priced less (or the deluxe more)?

2) it would have been nice to have some hard sizes of these on the web page. Just having attendees comment that they are "huge" doesn't really help that much.

3) what are the sizes of the prints- 8x10? 11x17? Poster size?

4) what is a ballpark for the total (not just the con exclusive) ES's on these? under 500? under 1000? under 2000?

You guys did an incredible job on these. If the follow through (order processing, customer service, production quality, PR, etc) is just as strong you will definitely exist on another level after this con is over. I just would hate to see you guys bite off more than a two man operation can comfortably chew.

Sorry I couldn't answer you today. It was Sunday and Im finally done and after a 20 hr day moving out of NYCC finally have a minute to respond.
Referring to your question, I have been doing my best to tell everyone here that the NYCC EX was a very special exclusive and will have the lowest ES because it has its own label. For Example 1 of 50 or whatever the sales may be for the 4 days. In a few months we will again put up the Web EX and the Regular ES, but these are to have larger ES. For example 1 of 450-500 for the EX, and 1 of 800-1K for the Regular. Again this is all up in the air right now and Im not sure what numbers it will end up being.
We are confident that we have a quality product here and yes we will do our best to deliver as best as we can. As I have said before we like to treat this line with the best quality and packaging available to ARH Studios.
As far as price, we have set it as low as we can at this time.
The print size I need to check but its bigger than 11x7 yes.

Lastly, we came up with the idea of the NYCC Ex the last minute. It was to reward our loyal customers who keep up with the news and follow ARH on week to week bases. Those who pay money months before the general Pre-sale on our website should be rewarded. Im actually planning on going to the Emerald City CC in Seattle (March sometimes) and taking with me the finished Barbarian. Again a Comicon EX for the show and with low ES. Then later on in SDCC we will have on display our new products with this same sort of announcements and specials. It was a great show and now its time to head back and rest a few days, then turn around and go get the container waiting for us in Cali with Ares, Mino, Angel and Conan.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't answer you today. It was Sunday and Im finally done and after a 20 hr day moving out of NYCC finally have a minute to respond. ...

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and took a leap of faith and ordered the one I was most interested in. Everything associated with the NYCC exclusivity was a bit irrelevant anyway to me. The statue was the important thing and since I was as smitten with it as anything I've been in a long time, there wasn't any point in waiting to commit to it. The swag was just gravy on top.
Speaking of the swag- If you are going to be using the poster prints that the Frazetta's had made and have been available at the museum, that would be more than fine with me. They aren't expensive posters, but I believe they originally had to pass Frank and Ellie's high standards as far as reproduction so those would make ideal give away premiums.

Anyway, congrats on a successful show.
Looking forward to seeing the finished Tarzan/Croc eventually (sounds like March at the earliest) as well as The Egyptian Queen (if the Con banners are any indication). In the mean time I'll try to scrounge up enough space so I can order DD next time he goes up.

Can't wait to see what the Final Numbers on this NYCC Ex turns out to be?

We will not announce them for a while. We got to drive back now to the West Coast then take a few days to rest and then turn around and go to Cali for our last orders. We are exhausted! :thud:

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and took a leap of faith and ordered the one I was most interested in. Everything associated with the NYCC exclusivity was a bit irrelevant anyway to me. The statue was the important thing and since I was as smitten with it as anything I've been in a long time, there wasn't any point in waiting to commit to it. The swag was just gravy on top.
Speaking of the swag- If you are going to be using the poster prints that the Frazetta's had made and have been available at the museum, that would be more than fine with me. They aren't expensive posters, but I believe they originally had to pass Frank and Ellie's high standards as far as reproduction so those would make ideal give away premiums.

Anyway, congrats on a successful show.
Looking forward to seeing the finished Tarzan/Croc eventually (sounds like March at the earliest) as well as The Egyptian Queen (if the Con banners are any indication). In the mean time I'll try to scrounge up enough space so I can order DD next time he goes up.

Congratulations. Your statue will be the very same statue that will be on display in the Frazetta Museum. Dont worry about DD, it will not be going up for sale for a few months yet. We just closed the list for the NYCC special.

Im actually planning on going to the Emerald City CC in Seattle (March sometimes) and taking with me the finished Barbarian. Again a Comicon EX for the show and with low ES. Then later on in SDCC we will have on display our new products with this same sort of announcements and specials. It was a great show and now its time to head back and rest a few days, then turn around and go get the container waiting for us in Cali with Ares, Mino, Angel and Conan.

What is the barbarian? I keep hearing people mention it but don't recall hearing about it or seeing any pics.

Death dealer won't be going on sale for a few months? good! gives me time to save my money!

What is the barbarian? I keep hearing people mention it but don't recall hearing about it or seeing any pics.

The Frazetta print with Conan standing with his sword stuck in the ground and the girl laying at his feet.
It's being produced for the first time in 1/4 scale sculpted by Ehren Bienert the same sculptor that did Death Dealer. It was not ready for the con but EB will be able to focus on it now since DD is finished.

I decided to pass for now but If SS gets DD I will definitely order him through them.

Sorry I couldn't answer you today. It was Sunday and Im finally done and after a 20 hr day moving out of NYCC finally have a minute to respond.
Referring to your question, I have been doing my best to tell everyone here that the NYCC EX was a very special exclusive and will have the lowest ES because it has its own label. For Example 1 of 50 or whatever the sales may be for the 4 days. In a few months we will again put up the Web EX and the Regular ES, but these are to have larger ES. For example 1 of 450-500 for the EX, and 1 of 800-1K for the Regular. Again this is all up in the air right now and Im not sure what numbers it will end up being.
We are confident that we have a quality product here and yes we will do our best to deliver as best as we can. As I have said before we like to treat this line with the best quality and packaging available to ARH Studios.
As far as price, we have set it as low as we can at this time.
The print size I need to check but its bigger than 11x7 yes.

Lastly, we came up with the idea of the NYCC Ex the last minute. It was to reward our loyal customers who keep up with the news and follow ARH on week to week bases. Those who pay money months before the general Pre-sale on our website should be rewarded. Im actually planning on going to the Emerald City CC in Seattle (March sometimes) and taking with me the finished Barbarian. Again a Comicon EX for the show and with low ES. Then later on in SDCC we will have on display our new products with this same sort of announcements and specials. It was a great show and now its time to head back and rest a few days, then turn around and go get the container waiting for us in Cali with Ares, Mino, Angel and Conan.

averone, you should consider hiring a young, hawt assistant to help us out... I mean to help YOU out. Just a suggestion. :wave

The Frazetta print with Conan standing with his sword stuck in the ground and the girl laying at his feet.
It's being produced for the first time in 1/4 scale sculpted by Ehren Bienert the same sculptor that did Death Dealer. It was not ready for the con but EB will be able to focus on it now since DD is finished.

Thanks god! It looks good, but I already know it's not for me. My preorders are completely taxed right now, so I was afraid of another temptation.

averone, you should consider hiring a young, hawt assistant to help us out... I mean to help YOU out. Just a suggestion. :wave

We getting there. I rather spend the money on sculpts - more of them, much more of them :)
Plus whats wrong with hard work? Its the real american dream!

Death dealer won't be going on sale for a few months? good! gives me time to save my money!

Yes thats correct. We will hold it back till we take pictures. This was a special
Actually I am working hard to do a Diamond special during Toy fare in NY - Jan, and also show the Barbarian in Seattle at the Emerald City Con

So when are we looking (month) for web pre-orders?

Hercules/Alexander/Atlantis/Death Dealer are the ones I'm buying....and eventually Barbarian when ever he comes out..And give us Poseidon already.

Last edited:
Lastly, we came up with the idea of the NYCC Ex the last minute. It was to reward our loyal customers who keep up with the news and follow ARH on week to week bases. Those who pay money months before the general Pre-sale on our website should be rewarded. Im actually planning on going to the Emerald City CC in Seattle (March sometimes) and taking with me the finished Barbarian. Again a Comicon EX for the show and with low ES.

So our reward for pre-ordering the NYCC edition is a low ES and a print? These regular and EX edition don't have much difference. If the NYCC edition has a low ES...then why not get Jim to paint all those. This will definitely be a treat to all those that ordered. Wishful thinking right?

So our reward for pre-ordering the NYCC edition is a low ES and a print? These regular and EX edition don't have much difference. If the NYCC edition has a low ES...then why not get Jim to paint all those. This will definitely be a treat to all those that ordered. Wishful thinking right?

That would be amazing ARH should do something extra special with the NYCC exclusive other than just the art print.

If they start adding stuff they should open it back up for preorder. Then print didn't mean much to me but a professional paint job is a great incentive.

How much do you think Jim would want as payment to paint. ..lets say 50 1/4 Death Dealer statues?

I don't think you would be paying the same price for this statue painted by him.

Back