Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done. Sure wished ARH would have let us do an NRD to get one during the event. I'd have done a $200 NRD to book one of them.

No kits of any sorts are planned by ARH Studios.
We trust our main factory, quality of Conan "sacrifice" is superb and they painted our Rattle and regular Medusa just like the Proto.

Yes, the regular Medusa was perfect (I owned it once). I am going to take your words on this.

Alex, if the Frazetta's line is successful, which Death Dealer painting will be next? I hope you won't go by sequence, because I prefer Death Dealer III or V.

Alex, if the Frazetta's line is successful, which Death Dealer painting will be next? I hope you won't go by sequence, because I prefer Death Dealer III or V.

For sure DD III is one of my very favorites
In 2015 we will see him next fingers crossed

Bowen pricing is all over the place really. I picked up the bronze for just over retail about two years ago, was very pleased. Don't mistake the full size and mini Bowen either. I fully expect someone to do a 1:1 of this piece eventually ;)

I just wanted to drop in and mention Jim Rowell's incredible work. Obviously nothing in this world is perfect there is AWALYS room for improvement. The sculpt and the paint. But get this - Jim not only painted this model but he BUILT it from my raw castings as well. Judging by the time frame I shipped him the castings, to the time it shipped out for comic con, He couldn't have had more than 6 days to do the entire thing. I was honestly terrified thinking about how the entire thing could be ruined if it were rushed. But when I saw the final pics my mind was freaking blown. I mean he pulled this thing whole together in super human fashion. I don't know why some of the pics make the horse look reddish but it isn't. I assume its just the crappy lighting inside the Javitz center. Anyway, I can't say enough about Jim's work. Personally speaking, if I were dropping the coin on this piece, I would want Jim to paint my copy. Especially considering the fact that he could actually make it BETTER if he had more time. I mean... holy crap.

Yes, thanks for the excellent work and being a part of the what's going on at ARH.

Bowen pricing is all over the place really. I picked up the bronze for just over retail about two years ago, was very pleased. Don't mistake the full size and mini Bowen either. I fully expect someone to do a 1:1 of this piece eventually ;)

I think there's a 1:1 at some US military facility or academy...

No kits of any sorts are planned by ARH Studios.
We trust our main factory, quality of Conan "sacrifice" is superb and they painted our Rattle and regular Medusa just like the Proto.

I just received the snake/girl dio on friday and was expecting id have to have someone touch it up, based on my experience with other companies final qc product (read: sideshow)…but honest to god i was blown away by the paint on this piece..its awesome..i mean it looks spot on, top notch, my picky a$$ has ZERO complaints, those factory workers deserve a friggin raise imo-- top notch!

I just received the snake/girl dio on friday and was expecting id have to have someone touch it up, based on my experience with other companies final qc product (read: sideshow)…but honest to god i was blown away by the paint on this piece..its awesome..i mean it looks spot on, top notch, my picky a$$ has ZERO complaints, those factory workers deserve a friggin raise imo-- top notch!

These are some words we like to hear and to be honest I would not expect anything else from our factory. Our standards are very high and I think it will work well with our new line of statues coming out for Frazetta.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the excellent paint apps from ARH. Getting my snake dio on thurs

Maybe I forget to post these pics but these are some different angles for the DD:

Looks great, but not a fan of labels on statues. Can you give us an option to remove the label? I'm sure anyone who has this will tell people who created it.

Back