Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, but not a fan of labels on statues. Can you give us an option to remove the label? I'm sure anyone who has this will tell people who created it.

Its displayed on the back, and no, no option to take it off unless you mod the base yourself.
We display it with pride on all of our sculpts.

Just curious what colour the horse is? In some pics it looks almost black, but on the ARH website it's brown. Is it just a difference of lighting?

I prefer black over brown.

Just curious what colour the horse is? In some pics it looks almost black, but on the ARH website it's brown. Is it just a difference of lighting?

I prefer black over brown.

Yes it is black with an undertone of brown underneath

Ok.

I bought it during the event NYCC. This piece looks fantastic :)

Last edited:
Glad to finally see some more photos of the details. And I'm happy to hear that the color of the horse is black, not brown. Considering this. Just have to determine if I have the space for it.

ARH totally side swiped me with the Frazetta line...in a good way of course.

I'm very happy to add this line into my collection as well as take a dip in the ARH bath. I picked up all 3 Frazetta pieces this NYCC and my two cents: personally I think the print should be left unsigned by Jr and signed by the sculpture. It would be a cool little twist since the print really is only to go long with the statue.

I'm very happy to add this line into my collection as well as take a dip in the ARH bath. I picked up all 3 Frazetta pieces this NYCC and my two cents: personally I think the print should be left unsigned by Jr and signed by the sculpture. It would be a cool little twist since the print really is only to go long with the statue.

:lol Me too. After seeing these in person, I ordered both the DD and Atlantis. Passed on the Huntress dio because of $$ and space...for now.

Our plan worked then to perfection :)

We wanted to get out of the gate strong for NY and we have accomplished this. Number of sales for the Pre-sale are very good.
About the poster/art etc. The family deserves a little recognition and bravo for them stepping forward and letting ARH Inc do this sort of thing. You know you can always roll it up and store it away. I think they will sign the back of it Im not sure yet we didnt talk about that yet.

Back