Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone, is the NYCC version just the art print? Will the switch out head be available in the other versions. Are other switch out parts planned?

NYCC PO gets the print. All DD come with switch out head. The horns on the alt head will be metal looking.

Edit: My bad guys the reg version of DD only comes with 1 head. I posted the complete rundown of the different versions of the Frazetta pieces in the clarification thread.

For that piece I would feel the same. I'm so envious of you guys that have the space and are getting this. It is impressive.

You can't display this motha' in the traditional sense. You have to put him in the middle of the foyer. Imagine your guests walking in the front door...

It'll seperate the men from the boys and certainly be a turn off to the church ladies. LOL :)

For that piece I would feel the same. I'm so envious of you guys that have the space and are getting this. It is impressive.

Who said I have space :) I've been looking at renting storage lately just to store statutes and boxes.

I posted the complete rundown of the different versions of the Frazetta pieces in the clarification thread.

Averone...can we get longer payment options for the statues and can the billing day be different so they don't all hit the same day. Basically copying Slideshows Flex options. I'd happily buy more ARH statues if this can be done.

Averone...can we get longer payment options for the statues and can the billing day be different so they don't all hit the same day. Basically copying Slideshows Flex options. I'd happily buy more ARH statues if this can be done.

I'd like this too. Maybe extend it to 6-8 payments since some of these pieces are approaching a G and most of us collecting these are probably buying several in a line.

We are, but our new website is not ready and the one we have can not do more than 4
Remember we are not Sideshow.

It'll seperate the men from the boys and certainly be a turn off to the church ladies. LOL :)

:goodpost: Yes, I have been looking to man up my collection lately. Now that Disney owns marvel and star wars they just don't feel the same. I need something big and terrifying and brutal

Alex, how about as an incentive for ordering the NYCC edition, it will all be painted by Jim Rowell?

Back