Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes exactly. A signed special NYCC art work/poster from Frazetta.

How many versions will there be? Is it just the NYCC version with signed poster and one without poster? I'd definitely burn my Sideshow points to flex the DD so long as it comes with both heads.

If I do a full payment does it charge today or does it charge when it ships? I'd prefer today.

I will order this if it's available through the sideshow site with them shipping it.

Would it go directly from China to Canada? That would suck because customs would likely clock me bad if an item came from China.

Another Canadian here ready to order, but a couple of questions.

1. Will this be released by SS too?
2. If so, will it come with both heads?
3. I will pm my third question (having to do with taxes etc).

edit: Alex, clear your pms when you have a chance.

Just paid in full, so really psyched for this piece. It will be my first ARH, and it looks amazing!

Death Dealer is sadly out of my price range with my current lot of MUST HAVES, but I'm looking at choosing between Viking, and Arhian Head Huntress. They both are at the same price point pretty much under $400, and both would fit in well with my small Mytho side of my collection Greek/Roman/Egypt ETC.

This will be my first ARH piece aswell, I have always admired these great pieces, and I think it is time I finally get atleast ONE. I have until sunday to make my decision, so help would be appreciated since I love them both equal, and would like to just see what other people think is the better choice now that we see them all finalized.

IMO, you know better than anyone else, on what you like. Go with what you like. I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision. Personally, I prefer the Huntress. She reminds me of Red Sonja.

surprised there are hardly any pics and no specs on this and people are already ordering this.

There are plenty of photos and videos, if you look. There's already a review up, too.

Shipping to Australia is not cheap, but you already probably know this. This being said and DD is a large statue will arrive in 2 boxes via FDX Express from China to you direct. I assume there will be a surcharge for the Express shipping, however our initial cost of shipping is less than Sideshow. The plus side is express direct from China to you in AUS.

Thanks for the response Averone, it is appreciated.

I assume FDX is FedEx so I did an estimate of shipping two boxes at about (20 pounds each). Shipping for regular FedEx from China to Australia is $500. Can only imagine it's more for "Express". Unfortunately without some kind of shipping guide/estimate I won't be able to commit to this piece. Can only hope it goes through Sideshow eventually.

looks pretty good. A fair price on it too. I'd be curious to see this 1/4 horse next to the DROM pf. My only critique on this would be the sculpt and paint on the horse is a little too clean.

Thanks for the response Averone, it is appreciated.

I assume FDX is FedEx so I did an estimate of shipping two boxes at about (20 pounds each). Shipping for regular FedEx from China to Australia is $500. Can only imagine it's more for "Express". Unfortunately without some kind of shipping guide/estimate I won't be able to commit to this piece. Can only hope it goes through Sideshow eventually.

We need box dimensions and actual weight to give a more solid accurate price for shipping. Its just too early to know, however we reduced the entry price so the shipping is more affordable. We will work on this some more when we get back from the show.

Some related announcement to day via ARH Studios

ARH Studios Collectibles is happy to announce that we will be representing Ken Kelly's art work starting 2015

You gotta do Ken Kellys Deaths end in 1/4 scale...Tony Cipriano did it in 1/6 scale and killed it...but the kit or statue never made it to the fans.

Alex, can you give me an approx cost to ship this to Canada, maybe based on the cost of previous releases?

I heard there may be a fixed cost (less than $100) and you guys would eat anything above that? Any truth to that?

Averone, is the NYCC version just the art print? Will the switch out head be available in the other versions. Are other switch out parts planned?

Back