New F13 Acquisitions!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally, I've got new figures! Just got a package about 2 hours ago, and here are the results. Thanks to MesaScott for this! And again, I apologize for the crappy quality of the pictures.

0728081618a.jpg

0728081618b.jpg

0728081639a.jpg

0728081639b.jpg

0728081655a.jpg

0728081718b.jpg

0728081718a.jpg

0728081732a.jpg

0728081730a.jpg

0728081707a.jpg

All I have is a camera phone, so bare with me. I was going to get Pt.4, but I owe my Mom $100 and ElderPredator2 $100, and I'm BROKE!

Thanks,
CJK

You know, she isn't quite as bad as I thought she was going to be. I actually kinda like the figure! If you mix proper lighting with the right pose, she looks pretty good.

I wasn't going to announce this, but I actually only payed $150 for all 5! In my and eBay's opinion, that's a steal!

Thanks to all for the compliments!

-CJK

How much did Mesa pay you to take that Pamela? :D

good score!

Yep, I'm trying to catch up on the SideShow Horror Line before moving on to the more Modern Figures like Predators. I dread searching for a Pt.3 Jason!Once I get my 1/6 Horror and 1/6 Pred collections looking right, I'm gonna move on to Busts!

-CJK

Great finds. Nice to see people getting the Friday figures and nice to see that there is still interest in them!
:chew

Nice grabs at an even better price. Now its time to find the harder and more expensive ones. all the best on your journey

I would say the Jason was a lot better than Freddy.
If it were up to me he would be the first to get and I did .
He really is awesome , you can pick them up for great prices now too for what they are.
Nows the time I think. It pisses me off that my cat smashed my first one to pieces and now someone else is looking for one !. Ah well...

Good luck man ! :rock

You can't go wrong with either freddy or Jason PF Statues. Both are great. SS currently has the Freddy for $190 plus $1.99 shipping.

You can't go wrong with either freddy or Jason PF Statues. Both are great. SS currently has the Freddy for $190 plus $1.99 shipping.

I'm placing my order for the Jason PF tomorrow. I found him for $175! I could get a screen accurate Hockey Mask from www.fiberglassmasks.com , but I think that I should get the PF due to future value. What do you all think?

-CJK

I would go for the pf , masks will be available anywhere I would think down the line , sideshows products get rarer by the day because they are bought and treasured and some even smashed.... :lol

I'm placing my order for the Jason PF tomorrow. I found him for $175! I could get a screen accurate Hockey Mask from www.fiberglassmasks.com , but I think that I should get the PF due to future value. What do you all think?

-CJK

Anctually fiberglass masks are nice but not screen accurate because they don't use pulls from the original mold. Go to Frightstuff.com and get one of the artist there to do you a hockey. The guy that owns the site helped create the hockey mask for part 3. He now sells the same original hockey blanks that were used in every movie. Nice PF pickup

Back