New Disney Star Wars figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete as Boba and Minnie as Boushh are awesome although I'm gonna be pissed if I have to buy the Donald in Carbonite separately. I'm hoping this leads to a Jedi Luke Mickey Big Fig...

Donald in Carbonite comes with Donald as Han figure. So since the block comes with a figure and isn't being sold separately, that's not bad at all.

The collection includes:

* Mickey Mouse as Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight. Mickey comes packaged with a translucent green lightsaber
* Minnie Mouse as Princess Leia in Boushh disguise. Minnie is equipped with an accessory helmet, staff, and thermal detonator (a must when sneaking into Jabba the Hutt’s Palace)
* Donald Duck as Han Solo trapped in Carbonite. Donald is also packed with an accessory staff and carbonite block
* Goofy as C-3PO
* Bad Pete as Boba Fett. Bad Pete comes with an accessory helmet, jet pack and blaster

Those are great looking; not usually into this kind of mish-mashing of properties but I actually like how all of them look.

What were the past series?

Does anyone know if they are doing the SW Weekends Big Figs this year?

I had heard a rumor they were no longer going to make this line.
Anyone?

I love the new R2-MK figure, though I wish it used the newer astromech body.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

I remember reading or hearing that they changed the name from Slave Leia to just Leia due to parents complaining...

Picked this up on my most recent trip to Disneyland this past weekend

dscn1101w.jpg

I collect Astromechs and needed to get the R2-MK fro this set for my collection!

Sweet!!!

I love the new R2-MK figure, though I wish it used the newer astromech body.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

Looks cool... might need to pick some of these up next time I'm @ Disney...

Love that little guy too

:rock!!!

BTW, my favorite Disney/Star Wars Crossover...

donald.jpg

Hopefully one day I'll own one... but only 600 were made...

Any sign of Boba Fett?

I just got back from my Disney World vacation last night. Went to Star Wars Weekends all day Friday and the new figures were available in the Boba's Bounty store that was set up to sell the exclusive stuff. This was the only place I saw them the entire week I was there, so I'm assuming they debuted there on Friday.

Went to Star Wars Weekends yesterday, Saturday, and all the Series 4 were readily available all over the Disney Hollywood Studios theme park. They are also available at the toy store at Disney Marketplace. The Holographic Stitch Emperor is the only one that is a limited edition and you have to go to the special limited edition store all the way in the back of thh Studios theme park to get it. It was still available yesterday.

I went to Disneyland this weekend and Series 4 was plentiful. Bad Pete as Boba Fett was nowhere to be found Saturday evening but by Sunday, he had been restocked.

Absent this weekend was the BOARDING PARTY box set featuring Teek and Kaink. That was expected to be released this weekend as SW Weekend debut but apparently hast not even showed up in Florida either.

I went to Disneyland this weekend and Series 4 was plentiful. Bad Pete as Boba Fett was nowhere to be found Saturday evening but by Sunday, he had been restocked.

Absent this weekend was the BOARDING PARTY box set featuring Teek and Kaink. That was expected to be released this weekend as SW Weekend debut but apparently hast not even showed up in Florida either.

I got the boarding party, the 5 new characters and the 4 new Star Wars Disney Racers at Disney World on Saturday. They were all over the place. There are zillions of these, don't go on ebay and pay extra for them. They are not rare at all.

Shouldn't Mickey be Han??? I mean if Minnie is Leia then she is hooking up with Donald now??? So I guess it can be assumed that Mickey and Daisy are now an item?

SWINGERS!!!! :yess:

Shouldn't Mickey be Han??? I mean if Minnie is Leia then she is hooking up with Donald now??? So I guess it can be assumed that Mickey and Daisy are now an item?

SWINGERS!!!! :yess:

Yah I know right? But then Mickey and Minnie are now brother and sister. It's all honked up.

I got the boarding party, the 5 new characters and the 4 new Star Wars Disney Racers at Disney World on Saturday. They were all over the place. There are zillions of these, don't go on ebay and pay extra for them. They are not rare at all.

Okay thanks for that info! Some people in Florida told me they didn't see it so I'm glad it did show up. I'll stop spreading misinformation now.

I will be attending the weekend of June 5th and will report my findings when returning.

I have done Celebration conventions along with some of the other cons involving Star Wars and this is always one of my favorites.

Back