• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Diecast Mark III Iron Man EXCLUSIVE $280 shipped!! Medicom Snape for $120!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Price Dropped Hot Toys War Machine!! Dragon Astronaut!

Batman is gone. Sorry folks.

Dropped prices on the Astronaut and War Machine.

Re: HT DX11 2.0 Joker EXCLUSIVE $330 shipped!!! Dragon Astronaut!

Selling my exclusive Joker for $310 shipped or my regular edition Joker for $280 shipped. Only going to be selling one soooo after the first one is sold, the second is not for sale!

Last edited:
Re: HT DX11 2.0 Joker EXCLUSIVE $310 or Regular $280 shipped!!

Great Seller and Great Prices guys! This Bump goes to you buddy.

Re: HT DX11 2.0 Joker EXCLUSIVE $310 or Regular $280 shipped!!

Pm Sent on Dragon Astronaut. My new George Clooney figure from "Gravity" will be hanging from the ceiling very soon. Can't wait! Now I just need a good sculpt of Sandra and another suit! :horror

Re: Price Drop! HT Leonidas, Two Face, Jim Gordon, Toy Fairs Batman Begins, SS Exc Ke

Dropped the prices on some of the figures.

If it matters... it's for a good cause! Need to raise funds for a ophthalmoscope!

Re: Rainman Driver H&C no markup! HT Toy Fair Batman Begins, SS Exc Kenobi

Selling off a Rainman H&C for the lowest you'll ever find it!

Re: Rainman Driver H&C $550! HT Toy Fair Batman Begins, SS Exc Kenobi

Sorry for the delay. There was a slight problem with one of the bangs being chipped. Emailed Rainman and will be getting a replacement head after he has them cast again.

Re: Betomatali Beetlejuice!! Rainman Driver H&C, HT Toy Fair Batman Begins, SS Exc Ke

Any pictures of beetle juice??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HT Amazing Spiderman, Rainman Driver H&C, HT Toy Fair Batman Begins, SS Exc Kenob

Chopped some prices and introduced Spidey!

Back