New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subject138013.jpg

Subject138014.jpg

Subject138015.jpg

Subject138016.jpg

Subject138017.jpg

Subject138018.jpg

Subject138019.jpg

I'll have mine Monday. He looks pretty darn good overall. Am starting to feel a little undecided on the hair though.

nice pics mike....:rock

something is bugging me about this figure though after seeing it & watching the dead graphical account. overall he doesnt look burnt enough. i mean his skin does a bit but overall he doesnt have that burnt up look. or is the pics just not showing this. im sure it would be an easy fix to slap some charcoal and ash on him (would give him that scratch and sniff realism as well :lol) to make him more accurate to the spook clip. i mean the wolf did set him on fire did he not??

something is bugging me about this figure though after seeing it & watching the dead graphical account. overall he doesnt look burnt enough. i mean his skin does a bit but overall he doesnt have that burnt up look. or is the pics just not showing this. im sure it would be an easy fix to slap some charcoal and ash on him (would give him that scratch and sniff realism as well :lol) to make him more accurate to the spook clip. i mean the wolf did set him on fire did he not??

:rock2:rock2:rock2
Thats what I did with mine Barry! Broke out the old charcoal pencil from art class and blackened him up.

Just got in my Street Prophet... have to say he's one of my favorite in the series so far. I'd say he's on par with the Security guard.

The sculpt is great and he has very nice paint work. I'll agree he doesn't seem burnt; but sure looks like he's been through hell :lol The hair actually lays pretty well with minor futzing and the outfit and rest of him works well. Even the sign looks okay in person, nothing groundbreaking; but not bad like I thought it would.

Only really negative is the hobo bindle, its too clean and a very meh exclusive. Severed leg is by far the coolest accessory that he comes with and probably for the series as a whole. And as always the Buck works well with zombies.

hoboa.jpg

hobob.jpg

hoboc.jpg

hobod.jpg

hoboe.jpg

hobof.jpg

:rock2:rock2:rock2
Thats what I did with mine Barry! Broke out the old charcoal pencil from art class and blackened him up.

pics andy????

The hair actually lays pretty well with minor futzing and the outfit and rest of him works well.

Even the sign looks okay in person, nothing groundbreaking; but not bad like I thought it would.
did you use water or a hair gel.............i hear dapper dan does wonders....:lol
i see the sign as the weakest link from the pics...........whats it made of??? if its cardboard i see a bic lighter burning along the edge of it and some dirtying up for a quick fix.......

He doesn't look burnt more like he has been in the ground for years...you have a weird sticky glossy mummy look to him more than anything. Still my absolute favorite.

yea those eyeballs definately have that goopy slimey look to them..........just like a real zombie would have......:lecture

dammit come on monday......:banana

edit:.............i didnt read your post mike..........your sig has me quite mesmerized...:D

Wouldn't you also have to burn his clothes a bit? small holes n all?

My fav pic, looks so lifelike.

Subject138013.jpg

His face should be a bit more sweaty,glossy. Just a minor detail.

Wouldn't you also have to burn his clothes a bit? small holes n all?

My fav pic, looks so lifelike.

Subject138013.jpg

His face should be a bit more sweaty,glossy. Just a minor detail.

that may be the pics........look at mikes & then gb's.........for some reason im seeing more gloss on gb's plus it looks a lil darker. i've taken enough digital pics to know that every camera is different & one setting can make the exact same figure look different, so.........:huh
but to answer your first question........yes i would have his clothes more burnt looking ....YES !!! BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL METHOD OF LIGHTER FLUID & A MATCH !!!:banana.........freaky styley.....:peace

edit: by lifelike you meant living deadlike right???.......:D

I usually try to match up the look of the figure with my pictures... so in hand (at least mine) looks pretty close to what you see color wise. But of course, different lighting will make a difference.

Mine definitely doesn't look as light as Mike's photo.

Nice shots GB! Just the little work you did with the hair makes it look better.

Can either hand hold the leg?

Looking forward to Monday when my Ex will be here.

Mine definitely doesn't look as light as Mike's photo.

You guys have to remember that my second set, is under fluorescent light. The light is brighter than natural light obviously.

Can either hand hold the leg?

Yeah, they both can but it does stretch out the hand a bit...I liked it better with the piece on the ground as if he had just discarded it though.

Yeah, they both can but it does stretch out the hand a bit...I liked it better with the piece on the ground as if he had just discarded it though.

Thats ok. I want him holding the leg but wanted to make sure he could.

Back