New Buffy Line....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do any of you have a prediction as to how long we'll have to wait for this unveiling?

I'm really hoping for something during Spooktacular.

Yeah that's all I was doing about AH! but I guess there is a new Buffy line of some sort coming and Sideshow stated that. I was just hoping it was by Adam Hughes since he is doing others things for Sideshow now and not just Marvel. I just want Adam Hughes to take over Sideshow and make everything!

YES!!!! 100% agreed :lol

So do any of you have a prediction as to how long we'll have to wait for this unveiling?

I'm really hoping for something during Spooktacular.

Your not the only one, i would love to hear something new....anything at this point regarding Buffy would be great!!!

C'mon SS pick it up already!!! :mad:

Your not the only one, i would love to hear something new....anything at this point regarding Buffy would be great!!!

C'mon SS pick it up already!!! :mad:

Keep your fingers crossed for Spooktacular!!! It would make the most sense IMO. :rock

SIDESHOW ARE YOU HEARING US??? :D

Why are you picking on me for? We used to be chums! Bah! Jealousy for being the No. 1 Buffy fan around here makes people do silly stuff. I don't get you guys. Just accept what is a fact. :lecture

You've become much too distant and gone far from the path intended. The Powers That Be (or the "TPTB" as we "in" folks call them) are not pleased with your recent tirade on the boards. It's over Eli. It's over. Even I can't protect you any longer. The time to choose is now. Stop this nonsense or be outcast. You decide.

And in other news....

I'm definitely hoping for a comiquette line this time around. Not that I wouldn't mind a diorama line, but I feel the detail could be better shown on a comiquette. And concerning the recent idea that BlackCat brought up, I found out (courtesy of POWER1010 :rock) that Adam Hughes did the much of the promotional artwork for OMWF. I guess I knew he did some of the Season 8 comic covers, but I didn't even realize he did work on OMWF! So if Sideshow can somehow translate that to polystone with AH! help, I'm on board!

And in other news....

I'm definitely hoping for a comiquette line this time around. Not that I wouldn't mind a diorama line, but I feel the detail could be better shown on a comiquette. And concerning the recent idea that BlackCat brought up, I found out (courtesy of POWER1010 :rock) that Adam Hughes did the much of the promotional artwork for OMWF. I guess I knew he did some of the Season 8 comic covers, but I didn't even realize he did work on OMWF! So if Sideshow can somehow translate that to polystone with AH! help, I'm on board!

Yes I agree, I definitely prefer a comiquette line over dioramas. I am not a big fan of dioramas except I am getting the Indy Vs Mola Ram.

I also do NOT want anything from the Season 8 comics, please PLEASE stick to the TV show.

Yes I agree, I definitely prefer a comiquette line over dioramas. I am not a big fan of dioramas except I am getting the Indy Vs Mola Ram.

I also do NOT want anything from the Season 8 comics, please PLEASE stick to the TV show.

Yeah i Agree, as good as the comic (Season 8) is....I would want products based off of the show :D

I have this Bad feeling though, i think were all gonna get shafted and the line won't be what were all hoping it will!!!

Fingers crossed it's gonna be Awesome!!! :D

Back