New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Initially I was excited but I not sure about the Willow pose and I'm a little suspicious about the Faith statue hidden at the back in the dark.

Don't be. I've seen them both in person, and they are top notch. I fell instantly in love with them, and I'm super picky about what I collect these days even if I have others in a given line.

I'm expecting a fresh, new look as envisioned by Sideshow, and that's what I think we got.

I guess if you want a Willow that looks like she stepped out of a T&A comic and has nothing to do with the tv series, that would be a new look.

Don't be. I've seen them both in person, and they are top notch. I fell instantly in love with them, and I'm super picky about what I collect these days even if I have others in a given line.

That is a grave stone and vamp hands on Faith's base right, SS?

Either way, I'm blown away by both, especially by the theme of Willow's base.

Any idea on when they'll be up for PO (or at least one of them)? Possibly before the year is out?

That is a grave stone and vamp hands on Faith's base right, SS?

Either way, I'm blown away by both, especially by the theme of Willow's base.

Any idea on when they'll be up for PO (or at least one of them)? Possibly before the year is out?

I don't know about the release plans, but if they are both finished and being shown, I'd wager they're going up for pre-order this month.

There is a headstone and an arm on the ground. I can't remember if it's coming out of the ground or severed though. Willow's base is very cool. Her exclusive accessory (not shown) is great too.

Uploaded to and downloaded from my Photobucket. Willow and Faith now sport Trevor Grove head sculpts. Faith in the shadows isn't to hide the likeness. Believe me, it's Eliza 100%. I think it's to emphasize Willow more since she has never been shown. Or maybe she's first up instead of Faith contrary to what we all thought.
1202buffygroup.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about the release plans, but if they are both finished and being shown, I'd wager they're going up for pre-order this month.

There is a headstone and an arm on the ground. I can't remember if it's coming out of the ground or severed though. Willow's base is very cool. Her exclusive accessory (not shown) is great too.

Uploaded to and downloaded from my Photobucket. Willow and Faith now sport Trevor Grove head sculpts. Faith in the shadows isn't to hide the likeness. Believe me, it's Eliza 100%. I think it's to emphasize Willow more since she has never been shown. Or maybe she's first up instead of Faith contrary to what we all thought.
1202buffygroup.jpg

Both look phenomenal. And honestly, after seeing Willow's base and *almost positive* about what it's theme is (Gachnar, the Fear Demon), I'm BLOWN AWAY!!! I'm really looked forward to Willow.

Great, I was only just barely able to resist getting Buffy. Now I have to rethink this. With the addition of these two other gorgeous statues it makes passing on these much more difficult.

Great, I was only just barely able to resist getting Buffy. Now I have to rethink this. With the addition of these two other gorgeous statues it makes passing on these much more difficult.

Give in now. Buy the Buffy Ex. while you still can because when these two come out and hit collections....instant awesomeness! :lecture

:panic: Trevor Grove!!!
:panic: Faith!!
:panic: My prayers have been answered!!! :pray:
If anyone can pull off Elizas likeness its Trevor! :clap
I am now officially 120% excited about Faith!
gime gime gime :yess:

One thing that annoys me though.....

the website says to check the newsletter............
the newsletter says to check the website.............:cuckoo:

Between the two of them its just the photo.............. :slap

sideshowwwwwww..... information pleeeeaseeeeee!!!!! :panic: < i love this little guy!!

:lol Good point.

But between all of us die-hard Buffy fans in Whedonville, we'll ALL be in the loop come pre-order night. :rock

I might need to start selling some stuff to free up cash AND space.

Can't wait!!! :rock

These two are worth it!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This thread needs a Ric Flair gif. This is no time to hold back. I'll be right back!

I spoke to Trev quite a while ago about how wonderful it would be to get an Alyson Hannigan 1/6 head sculpt from him. This is like a dream come true. No pesky custom outfits to put together. :lol

Back