New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is the way to go!!! Are you a big Buffy fan as well? Welcome to Whedonville! :rock

VERY big fan of Buffy. Easily my favorite tv show of all time, which gets me weird looks.....but that's me. I missed out on the PF Buffy in the black dress, so this has my interest. Actually like the season 1 look of Buffy. Then again I grew up with a crush on Sarah Michelle, so go figure lol.

VERY big fan of Buffy. Easily my favorite tv show of all time, which gets me weird looks.....but that's me. I missed out on the PF Buffy in the black dress, so this has my interest. Actually like the season 1 look of Buffy. Then again I grew up with a crush on Sarah Michelle, so go figure lol.

Well, you're in the right place! :rock It's my favorite show as well (and you don't have to worry about weird looks in this section. :lol)

The PFs are well worth the money. Try and track those down in the meantime. You won't be disappointed.

As I said I'm not a major fan, but what I get from the Throne is Buffy has wasted some Vampire Overlord and is sitting on their throne enjoying her victory. I guess that's why I like it.

As I said I'm not a major fan, but what I get from the Throne is Buffy has wasted some Vampire Overlord and is sitting on their throne enjoying her victory. I guess that's why I like it.

I definitely get that feeling too!!!! To me, the thrown screams of something the Master from Season 1 would own. I don't know if that's what they were going for, but that's what I want to believe in my head. :D

I like it and can't wait to see the paint application, once completed.

Well, you're in the right place! :rock It's my favorite show as well (and you don't have to worry about weird looks in this section. :lol)

The PFs are well worth the money. Try and track those down in the meantime. You won't be disappointed.

Ahhh if only Hot Toys didn't have all my money with all the comic book movies. I still hold out for hope one day that I can afford a custom or sideshow make Buffy from "The Gift" as she jumps off the tower or from "Bargaining". One can only hope lol.

Ahhh if only Hot Toys didn't have all my money with all the comic book movies. I still hold out for hope one day that I can afford a custom or sideshow make Buffy from "The Gift" as she jumps off the tower or from "Bargaining". One can only hope lol.

That would make a nice diorama for sure. Although it would bring a tear to my eye everytime I look at it. That Season 5 finale was one to remember. I remember watching it thinking....what now?!?! What....what???? How????? Thankfully, UPN stepped in. :lol

Finally got around to watching the video today and I have to say I'm optimistic. The Buffy looks interesting but I'm waiting on the Faith even more not to mention the Willow with the werewolf costume is a fun one to anticipate. My only hope (which probably won't come true) is that the bases connect, Willow on the side of Buffy, I'm picturing Xander on the other side with Giles behind them even though the throne won't make sense in that set up would still be an awesome site to see.

Finally got around to watching the video today and I have to say I'm optimistic. The Buffy looks interesting but I'm waiting on the Faith even more not to mention the Willow with the werewolf costume is a fun one to anticipate. My only hope (which probably won't come true) is that the bases connect, Willow on the side of Buffy, I'm picturing Xander on the other side with Giles behind them even though the throne won't make sense in that set up would still be an awesome site to see.

I like the way you think, Mike. :rock

If I worked at Sideshow especially in dealing with things like this I would include as part of the exclusives a specialized base so that if a collector wanted one they could get it standard but for the exclusive hunter they could put the throne on a base that'd allow for interlocking to create a kind of a dio.

That would make a nice diorama for sure. Although it would bring a tear to my eye everytime I look at it. That Season 5 finale was one to remember. I remember watching it thinking....what now?!?! What....what???? How????? Thankfully, UPN stepped in. :lol

Indeed, but season 5 was the best season IMO. I loved the ending that season and would have been happy with it ending there. Yet I still find myself saying season 6 is my 2nd fav season, so I certainly won't complain.

I'm curious as to what the exclusive could be for Buffy (if she has one). Is it me or is anyone else eager to see what sort of base Faith/Willow could have?

If I worked at Sideshow especially in dealing with things like this I would include as part of the exclusives a specialized base so that if a collector wanted one they could get it standard but for the exclusive hunter they could put the throne on a base that'd allow for interlocking to create a kind of a dio.

And you bring up a good point because that's the aim for a lot of the collectors (or at least me :lol) who want to complete an entire line: Get all of the statues together and display them in a such manner that they accent each other to the fullest. And what better way to do that then by manipulating the bases of each to interlock, etc.

Tony Stark really is a brilliant mind. :lecture

Indeed, but season 5 was the best season IMO. I loved the ending that season and would have been happy with it ending there. Yet I still find myself saying season 6 is my 2nd fav season, so I certainly won't complain.

I'm curious as to what the exclusive could be for Buffy (if she has one). Is it me or is anyone else eager to see what sort of base Faith/Willow could have?

Season 5 was great no doubt about it, but my personal favorite was Season 2. High-schooly goodness, with the original Scooby Gang still intact??? Priceless. :rock :rock :rock

As for the Exclusive, I was mentioning in a previous post that I'm thinking a chang-o-arm because to me, I'm seeing an open seam on her right shoulder where the arm attaches. I could be wrong though because it is still a work in progress.

Season 5 was great no doubt about it, but my personal favorite was Season 2. High-schooly goodness, with the original Scooby Gang still intact??? Priceless. :rock :rock :rock

As for the Exclusive, I was mentioning in a previous post that I'm thinking a chang-o-arm because to me, I'm seeing an open seam on her right shoulder where the arm attaches. I could be wrong though because it is still a work in progress.

Yeah, that stood out to me in the video. I never ordered an exclusive from Sideshow, so this shall be interesting to say the least lol.

You know what would be a neat exclusive? A switch out reading the Book of "Vampyr". Then the finger would look as if she were finding something in the book like a clue. As if she just killed a baddie and was finding a clue for the next target

Yeah, that stood out to me in the video. I never ordered an exclusive from Sideshow, so this shall be interesting to say the least lol.

Ordering isn't too bad. It's almost a given that the website on Newsletter night will crash though, BUT worst case scenario is you get on the waitlist. And as long as you get on it within a reasonable amount of time, you'll be fine and your order should convert.

You know what would be a neat exclusive? A switch out reading the Book of "Vampyr". Then the finger would look as if she were finding something in the book like a clue. As if she just killed a baddie and was finding a clue for the next target

Ahhhh. I see what you mean. She could have the book proped up in her right hand and the left hand/index finger could be pointing to a page, etc. At this point anything is possible. I'm hoping that they see some of these ideas posted here.

Back