New Bowen Statues up for Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
New statues up at Bowen:

Gunmetal%20Destroyer%20St1.jpg

Hulk%20St2.jpg

Nova%20Modern%20St1.jpg

Hulk looks GREAT...only issue I have is that hes has no nipples! He SO muscular that his nipples just clean fell off!:lol

I'm still sticking with the other Destroyer...an extra 50 for dull metal and a lower ES isnt worth it IMO...Green Retro Hulk looks cool but im going to hold out for the Grey Retro (I like the cactus base) and RULK. Not sure about Planet Hulk yet...and will pass on "Kimbo Slice"

I'm still sticking with the other Destroyer...an extra 50 for dull metal and a lower ES isnt worth it IMO...Green Retro Hulk looks cool but im going to hold out for the Grey Retro (I like the cactus base) and RULK. Not sure about Planet Hulk yet...and will pass on "Kimbo Slice"

Same for me on the Destroyer - Will probably buy one or two Hulks out of the new batch, but gonna wait until we see all of 'em done before ordering anything

New statues up at Bowen:

Hulk looks GREAT...only issue I have is that hes has no nipples! He SO muscular that his nipples just clean fell off!:lol

The Hulk has long since evolved past the need for nipples.

If someone has to buy only one Hulk statue in the coming year, I suggest the Bowen Planet Hulk FS.

Any of you know if all of the hulks are coming out in one year? I'm thinking of being a member.

If someone has to buy only one Hulk statue in the coming year, I suggest the Bowen Planet Hulk FS.

Damn man, I know - it's really my favorite so far. But I love the SSC dio and have that on order too. Really don't want 2 PH's in my collection, but both of these are must haves - I'm torn!

Back