New Blu Rays won't work!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lately, it seems like NOTHING I BUY works right away. Captain America didn't work (it did after an hour), and now Super 8 doesn't work. Always says it's invalid. It's spotless, no scratches. So I have NO idea what's wrong with it.

Kick-Ass wont play any more, neither will Star Trek or a few others. What the hell...

And FYI, I don't have it hooked up to the internet. Didn't think you needed it. :dunno

Anyone have any ideas?

uh....its your player. it probably needs a software update. call the manufacturer for an update disk or hook it up to the internet and download an update. thats the thing about emerging technologies these days, always changing.

Goddamn it. Alright. I'll try that. I have no idea how to hook up my internet connection up there...

But thanks though. Very much appreciated.

All blu-rays here have an ad that says the new releases need firmware updates whih is handy for newbies to blu-ray players. Don't have those there, wherever you live? Either way, a software update should fix it as it's limited to new blu-rays.

Goddamn it. Alright. I'll try that. I have no idea how to hook up my internet connection up there...

But thanks though. Very much appreciated.

If it's a PS3, just buy a new game. They come with the upgrades. If that doesn't help it's likely due to....

Sounds like your Bluray player has had enough of you and all the crappy movies you want it to play.

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture

:lol....probably didn't agree with my frequent Transformers watching, which makes is a lame player. :lol

Anyway, it didn't work. I updated it, and it still wont play. Sony's a ____ed machine. Not the PS3.

:lol....probably didn't agree with my frequent Transformers watching, which makes is a lame player. :lol

Anyway, it didn't work. I updated it, and it still wont play. Sony's a ____ed machine. Not the PS3.

I got my Mom a cheaper end Sony for Christmas last year and it was a piece of junk.

Your BD laser might be going/gone. I had two PS3s that this happened to. They could play DVDs just fine, but no blu rays. What's weird is that you say *some* blu rays still play.

Yeah, that's probably it.

I'm Thankfull for Black Friday now! :lol

What's a good, decently priced one to get?

Back