New additions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like them though ....why get these professionally graded.it's going to destroy the collecting . to make it like card collecting. to over over bloat a price on something. when some collectibles are already over inflated.

nice collectibles though .

Nice pieces, got to agree with TurtlePower. I stopped keeping my stuff boxed, I get far more pleasure out of displaying them know. Plus there's nothing like that new toy smell :D

Now you see for me when you do that theres no point, it aint about the figure and appreciating the artistry, posing it etc. its then about money.

I just think there's so many people doing it for the money now you're not going to rack up those really big paydays anyway, not like when it was more of a niche hobby. All you need to do now is go on ebay

I wouldnt do it for every figure, but for one character that I really like,or for a very valuable 12'' (for example a 12'' Son of Frankenstein SSE) I'd like to have it AFA graded.

i love how every one thinks its about the $$$$$ ... for a figure that is very hard to find and keep nice ... this is the best way .. no way im selling ...

Last edited:
well &^&^&^^&*&!! why start a thread to show people your stuff then. It's obvious people are going to give opinions good or bad.

Didn't seem like he was making a major complaint. If he's going to keep it, good for you. Just made sure they're put somewhere prominent after spending all that cash to preserve them :)

Guys, I can assure you this guy is not all about the money. Before you guys jump to conclusion, know what you are talking about.

This guy traded his unassembled, new, Hot Toys Hicks for my Platoon Rhah figure. He could have easily sold his Hot Toys Hicks and use that money to buy my Rhah figure and he still has some $$$ left for whatever.

even though i started with saying aobut why get them graded. the last couple platoon figures are extremely hard to get especially johnny depps figure.
so i sorry for assuming, but i do think personally for me i could not just have piece stay in the box. i would have to pose him in some way unless i could find a nude body of him and there was one for sale on ebay a while back..

Back