New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want all three of those so badly!!!!! the only ones EVER in stores here are spidey and green goblin arggg~!!!!!

Same here it's always Multiple Man and Hob Goblin. So lame. Hasbro needs to ship more would make hunting these down a less painful process.

I seen some Marvel figures yesterday on clearance at my local target.When i say clearance,i mean $9.the cost of figures in Australia ATM is insane.$17 the going rate for Star Wars ATM.
If i were to get one or two marvel figures then they would have to be Apocalypse and a Mr Sinister ;)

We should all petition Hasbro to ship more cases of their product. This is ridiculous if it's nation wide.

You know what it is don't you? It's too many Ironmans and Spidermans, even Wolverines because of the movies. And then there's too few of every other character like Archangel, Thanos, Yellow Jacket and the like. On top of that people who just want to collect them for their selves have to compete with flippers and dealers (Ebay) who are using the retail stores as their suppliers. :mad:

I just checked and unfortunately; they don't have the one I want. It's sold out. :slap

Check back often because they update it almost every business day; when our son was collecting GI Joe we were able to get every figure, dvd set, and even SDCC exclusives even though we attend SDCC :lol. You just gotta check them to see when they add more stock.

If I see one more fail repainted Wolverine toy I might go INSANE. I mean really how stupid do they think we are? "hmm yeah paint that yellow one brown then paint it silver and release it three hundred times. "

I saw thanos, phasing vision and even daredevil but had to pass. Waiting for the 2 for $10

I didn't even know there was a phasing Vision, I did find a Yellow Jacket once. The factory missed painting his lower face flesh tone and it was a dirty brown (bare plastic) color.

dang, that cable and apocalypse look awesome. cable looks like he will be pretty big as well. so far it seems like all the bigger figures turn out the best as far as paint, joints, etc.

Woot just found this I have been hunting for the packaging shot.
Wish it had someone else besides Wolverine but still going to pick it up for DP and WP. Would have been cool with Cable or Fantomex, but I still think it looks sick!
ddb8bc11.jpg

I picked up the Walmart Exclusives today: Frost Giant & Loki AND Goliath & Android Thor. Both sets are impressive, particularly the Frost Giant himself.

Back