New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every one of them released... :lol

Don't have any of these yet. I know I saw a Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean online. Not sure which other X-Men characters they did in their Jim Lee outfits? I'd also like some of the major villains as well..

Thanks bud :hi5:

well some of them have different versions...check out marvelousnews.com and make a list of what exactly you want :D

that would help me and others help you lol

Got it. Thanks dude.

So far:
Wave 6 - Jean Grey
Wave 8 - Colossus, Juggernaut, Havok, Kitty Pryde
Wave 10 - Mystique
Wave 13 - Cyclops, Cable, Apocalypse

Surely there's a regular Jim Lee Wolverine and Magneto right? No Gambit, Storm or Rogue? Nightcrawler? :(

I see there's an upcoming Angel, Psylocke, Xavier and Jubilee i'd want as well.

there is an x-men set at TRU, might help you out...

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_MU_6pkGiantSizeXmen.asp

magneto is in a 2-pack, there is a weird version of gambit coming with sinister soon but there is a better version from the xmo line...no rogue yet

I might be able to get my hands on most of these if not all of them for you...unless you want to search for yourself

haha, no i don't wanna search for myself.

that x-men set looks promising for atleast the wolvie, nightcrawler and colossus figures. any pics of the gambit? would work out perfectly for me cause i want a sinister too...

ah figure overload... :lol

thanks bud.

i think i can settle with that gambit so i can get him and sinister at the same time. do you know when that comes out?

photobucket-3169-1322108060908.jpg

Back