Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a treaty about Japan's current youth issues, a youth that struggles to find a place in society and resorts to the refuge of pop culture instead, very deep social commentary.

fOfQUN4l.jpg

Does anyone know an American website that I can order Nendoroid n from? Can't seem to find one.

That's true. Usually the tell is when the price is really cheap. Also they'll say things like "china version" or "factory version" in the description.
Basically, I'd suggest looking up pictures on myfigurecollection, and then asking for pics from the seller. BBTS never gets bootlegs, however. Otherwise, there is amiami (who gets pre-owned deals that are incredible at times, with the pre owned ) and hobbylinkjapan.

Good smile official site also offers international shipping. Sometimes it's the only place to get the bonus items too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good smile official site also offers international shipping. Sometimes it's the only place to get the bonus items too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. But they only offer EMS. So it ends up tackingon an extra $15-$20 bucks, so unless the exclusive is really cool, I tend to avoid.

Amiami is usually the cheapest. I almost always go with them. I end up saving close to $15 or more off typical retail offered anywhere else.

Yeah. But they only offer EMS. So it ends up tackingon an extra $15-$20 bucks, so unless the exclusive is really cool, I tend to avoid.

Amiami is usually the cheapest. I almost always go with them. I end up saving close to $15 or more off typical retail offered anywhere else.

Yeah its another option for the person that asked, incase he knew nothing about this.

Plus EMS is great. Fast and reliable and with goodsmile online, its only one set fee no matter how many items you have. Plus they packaged your items great.
Like you said its only worth it if you want that bonus preorder item badly and its the only place to get it. Plus the only place to get those figma horses which i got from them.

amiami is great as well and cheap. I use them monthly with no issues at all. saves me the trip of leaving the house and i can get everything in one lump. i live in hk and toys are suppose to be cheaper than japan, but even after shipping etc, amiami works out cheaper and more convenient for me too.

Anyone ordered n from the pokemon center yesterday? Does your order have a January shipping date?

Back