Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god that would be amazing painted.

Anyway, anyone got Nendoriod Luigi or the re-released Spider-Man? My Luigi is still on the way while my Spider-Man came a week ago.

Whats the word I'm looking for here....it's on the tip of my tongue....oh right! BOUGHT!!

Just leaving this out there, but none of those figs in the article are prototypes. They're just made for an in house competition.

Does the best one get chosen for production?

They hold this every year. As far as I remember none of them have ever made it into production, so your best bet would be to ask them on their facebook page or email them directly requesting a Megaman Nendo. If they get enough requests it's possible they may consider it, but again it's not guaranteed.

They hold this every year. As far as I remember none of them have ever made it into production, so your best bet would be to ask them on their facebook page or email them directly requesting a Megaman Nendo. If they get enough requests it's possible they may consider it, but again it's not guaranteed.

Well shoot. Hopefully some day they make one. I think it would definitely sell. That Nendo is just asking to be put into the classic jump pose :lol

Hope they don't stop making these pre-2000/classic game characters (Red, Solid Snake, Link, Luigi, Sonic) and Rockman would totally fit right in.
We need more of them!

good96946a.jpg

linkin park fans. :lol

I could never stand them. I call them Stinkin Fart.

crawlinz en mai skinz, theez woondz tehy will not heelz...

Back