Negative Spidey: Keeping or flipping?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are your current plans to keep or flip the Negative Spidey?

• Keeping it

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Flipping it

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
Khev said:
Don't worry, the poll is anonymous. :cool:

:rotfl

Keeping, unless the crotch seam really bothers me. And to keep the PM's off, Nash is first in line if I don't keep them... :lol

RoboDad said:
Don't know yet. I'll decide after I actually see it (unless, of course, the eBay market is so high that I can't resist the urge :D).
ditto.:chew

RoboDad said:
Don't know yet. I'll decide after I actually see it (unless, of course, the eBay market is so high that I can't resist the urge :D).

Agreed...Something tells me that this piece might be more impressive than the SS photos suggest.

B.

BSHERRIS said:
Something tells me that this piece might be more impressive than the SS photos suggest.
I don't say this to boast, but I definitely agree with you. Many people were unimpressed with Classic Spidey based on Sideshow's pics, but after I posted mine I heard more than a couple opinions change for the better.

i was planning on trading it for an X-men vs Sentinel Excl. piece

If I had gotten one I would have kept it. Despite all of my *$(#&$ when i actually saw it on the page I liked it, I was digging the rock base too.

mfoga said:
Dammm, well looks like the flippers will be happy.
no kiddin :(

If I had one I'd definitely keep it, but I cant afford that kind of pricing. sigh.

Back