Need opinions on full size battle damaged T2 statue build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCableGuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all , I suspect you guys are pretty critical about being screen correct , but I'm not sure if I can pull that off the way I want to build it . I have one of Joes busts being built as we speak and I want to buy a manniquin and do a full statue . I think the bust is called a T2 stage 5 battle damaged ? Sorry as I'm not to good at the terminator terminology yet.
Anyways I was hoping in the future that Joe builds and offers a leg joint area and chest plate for sale , and I was debating to buy one of those endo arms you see for sale on eBay that I think they copied off of HCG .
The battle damaged arm is the left arm I believe in the movie and his right arm is still intact , but the re pop is the rigt arm , at least I think it is?
I'm wondering if I removed the hand and made it look damaged (rods only) if it would matter which side it was on the statue?
Or just leave the Endo arm intact and use it on the right side as the face is damaged on the right side also? Just add some blood to it etc .
Also I'm not liking the leather pants and would prefer to use the brown pants . I'm liking how the knee area is exposed but I'm not sure how it would turn out with torn pants as opposed to the leather ones that I think is correct .

Any opinions on how you guys would proceed and have it look would be much appreciated.
This is the bust I will be using

Hey guys I'm happy to say my bust has been completed and being shipped soon .
Here are some pics , I think Godaiking did a terrific job! Only wish I had the room for more statues

Guys I cannot get an airsoft replica of the screen correct grenade launcher so I recently ordered this instead . I am going to have him holding this air soft pistol style grenade launcher in his left arm bent up holding it vertically by his head and have the right arm an Endo and sort of reaching out

Back