• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

need help- SDCC mighty muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayhiker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi guys,

could anyone going to the san diego comicon help me get an exclusive please? i need to get the mighty muggs exclusive (its a wolverine mighty muggs, and a lego exclusive (dont know what it is).

anyone, please?

thanks so very much.

ed

Will definitely keep an eye out at the booths, but can't wait in line at Hasbro. How much over retail are you willing to go? Also, be sure to keep us posted whether or not someone got you one. Good luck!

I've heard the lego exclusives are always a pain to get. They raffle them off or something stupid.

wow... that i didnt know...that would be a pain...but any help will be appreciated.

havent been into legos until recently. my son does the star wars, i'm into the lego castle (lord of the rings implied)...

Will definitely keep an eye out at the booths, but can't wait in line at Hasbro. How much over retail are you willing to go? Also, be sure to keep us posted whether or not someone got you one. Good luck!

thank you very much... will keep you updated.i'll probably just pay $5-8 above retail... otherwise, no biggie...i didnt get the sdcc iron man from last year as it's way out of range now, and just recently got into the mighty muggs...

thanks for looking.

Back