need help finding a video ref on 6 million dollar man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minivader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking for a video ref on the 6 million dollar man. specifically where he is running and there is this fade out trail behind him.

I checked about 20 clips on youtube and couldn't it, I am hoping that some freaks here can help me out.

Thanks

It's funny because I always remember the way they conveyed Steve running fast was to show him in slow motion. :lol

It's funny because I always remember the way they conveyed Steve running fast was to show him in slow motion. :lol

that's what I found on all the clips I searched as well.

either that fade motion trail was very rare. (too expensive for the production to use frequently?) or whoever told me about it have it mixed up with other 70-80's TV shows.

Did you needed it from the 6 Million Dollar Man or are you just looking for the effect?

Oddly enough...the recent Failure that was the bionic woman revamp got rid of the slow motion running and instead put cartoon like fast legs. I never thought I would say it...but slow motion was the way to go! haha

Back