Neca to make Street Fighter 4 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Ken and Ryu today. These figures come with interchangeable hands and Ryu's make sense, open hands to be able to pose as if he is unleashing a Hadoken, but Ken... He comes with the exact same right hand he already has. As if I needed another one? I can understand a fist hand to replace the thumbs up, but another fist hand exactly like the one on him already? At least they could have given us a karate chop hand or an open hand like Ryu's...

they now make the Ken figure with an open hand(repaint of Ryu's), a thumbs up hand and two fists. I found it at an F.Y.E. store by me...all the other stores that carry em seem to still have he figures with the duplicate fists...

Anyword on the upcoming wave 2?

still not available...a lot of places are saying late july...one even said october...im checking most places pretty daily and all online places all the time so once they come out i will know it and once i know it i will share it with you all....

also...for those that do like the neca street fighter figure, I am going to be making a custom Evil Ryu version within the next week or so if anyone is interested...i plan on selling it...i'll post up pics when i finish...i also plan on making a custom Shin Akuma once the Akuma figures come out...

Got the new set today at work, I wasnt planning on getting Akuma since I just wanted the main core characters. To me though Akuma did turn out to be the best figure of this set. Guile is pretty bleh, dont know why. Chun would of been so much better with thinner legs, but I know why they made them the way they did.

IMG_1344.jpg

picked up guile and akuma today at tru. passed on chun li but i'll pick her up later. her thighs could crack coconuts.

008-6.jpg

010-9.jpg

i know its still early, but was anything shown for series 3? And also, does anyone haev a Sota Cammy, and if so could ya post a pic

i know its still early, but was anything shown for series 3? And also, does anyone haev a Sota Cammy, and if so could ya post a pic

My first post.:D
Sorry I dont have a better shot. I haven't open mine.

I like Bison, Gouken, Sagat for series 3.

Back