Neca to do Labyrinth figures !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great likeness!
I guess I have to watch the movie again, because I was fairly unimpressed when I first saw it. And I was (still am) a huge Bowie fan.

olvidadero said:
Can someone post pictures of the actual figure?? Thanks!

I'm trying to find an actual picture online . . . while doing that though I came across this 12" Palisades figure that I had never seen before . . .

https://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=83&show_article=376

376.jpg

If I find one of the other figure I'll post it . . . (I would love an 18 inch NECA)

I just came across these pictures of the Goblins' work in progress... Its'a a shame that these got cancelled or shelved or whatever (we never got news about it). I wish they would release them some day, they look terrific and so true to the movie.

labyrinthnecafigs.jpg

I just came across these pictures of the Goblins' work in progress... Its'a a shame that these got cancelled or shelved or whatever (we never got news about it). I wish they would release them some day, they look terrific and so true to the movie.

labyrinthnecafigs.jpg

Wow, Hoggle looks really good!

NECA could make so many great figures from Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. The few they put out were outstanding. My Labyrinth figure wishlist is huge however.

OMG...a NECA thread made by Shai? And him praising it? Must be a bizzaro world thread...:dunno :lol

As much as a lot of people here want to deny it... McToys and NECA had some great figures! :lol

NECA could make so many great figures from Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. The few they put out were outstanding. My Labyrinth figure wishlist is huge however.

Yeah, I'm bummed we only got The Chamberlain... I wish somebody picks up both the DK and Labyrinth licenses soon...

Holy Necropost Batman!

Hoggle was released. In some sort of twopack with a different version of Jareth.

Yep, I got this one and it's awesome!

415ea79f-db01-1ef8-43fc-fae5d9c81a6b-87.jpeg

please do not bump this thread again.Merci.

bump1.jpg

Back