NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they make a "mini" version of it... nearly 2 feet? that's too big for me.

87692d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1alexengineer.jpg

87732d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1christfspy.jpg

great find! the engie looks spot on and while I'm not into putting them in crazy spiderman poses I hope I can get more poses out of him. I only wonder what accessories he will come with, lunchbox, sentry ?...only time will tell.

No sentry gun = easiest pass ever. Neca blew this one big time.

Heartless bastards.

[ame]https://youtu.be/4NCERdh_-j4[/ame]

Last edited:
I saw the blue Pyro and Demo at the store the other day. I think the blue is too bright. I also sense the blu versions will not sell out quite as fast, cause most people like these 2 characters better in red. and also don't feel like they need to have the same figure in blue. but the soldier is sold out on bbts and the heavy is back in stock. so these things are doing well.

it's too bad the pics of the portal bots are just renders from the game and not the actual figures.

the portal bots are as limited as the chell figure 15.000 each. so i other words not soo limited. my local comic shops still have full pegs of her. while the predator Dutch figure is sold out after days of sitting on pegs.

I just hope we get more left 4 dead figures when is sdcc btw?

k, thanks for the info.
And from what I understand they're holding off on any more L4D figures for the time being, poor sales for the boomer and smoker maybe.
SDCC is on july the 18 I think.

really where did ya hear that. I remember them stating on their twitter that l4d and gordon freeman sold quite well and that they will look into possibly making more from those i.p's

Back