neca pred/aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, the only predator they've made is the wolf pred from avpr. and the only one worth getting is the masked one.
the unmasked ones have a crappy seam line in their head. so, that solves your predator issues.

all of their aliens are great so far though.

Here's a few of mine. Including the big 18" Alien.

I've also got some new pics of the "Aliens" Warrior in this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48306

And here's a link to my collection with some other pics in there.

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/

100_5201.jpg

100_5715.jpg

100_4534.jpg

100_4372.jpg

100_4373.jpg

100_4537.jpg

100_4377.jpg

They're definitely worth getting!
I have the Giger alien, and AvP-R Predalien and warrior. Planning on finally getting one of the masked Wolf figures and the Aliens warrior should arrive soon.
Be aware that the Giger alien has had some issues regarding stuck and broken articulation. So you're better off looking it up in a brick and mortar store in case you need to have it replaced.

Soem pics to share in the fun!

NECA Giger Alien and Predalien:
DSCN4310.jpg

McF Preds:
DSCN4308.jpg

Hasbro A:R Newborn and Warrior:
DSCN4307.jpg

Aoshima Alien and Aliens xenomorphs:
DSCN4306.jpg

McF original Alien & Predator boxed set:
DSCN4304.jpg

McF A3 dragon an A:R warrior:
DSCN4301.jpg

McF Queen boxed set, Hicks and Refresh Aliens warrior:
DSCN4300.jpg

Aoshima (customized) Nostromo crew:
DSCN4305.jpg

Aoshima (customized) Nostromo crew:
DSCN4305.jpg
heh. that looks awesome.
i have the kane with the face hugger head. i actually ordered the regular one but the seller sent me that one.
i might actually get the regular one now and paint it like your dallas custom.
your custom cocooned brett is great too.

NECA did better Aliens (even though I love the McF Alien) and McF did better Predators.
totally agree. i even sold my mcf boxed set alien and kept the base and replaced it with the neca one.
looking at these pics, i almost wish i hadn't sold the rest of my mcf alien/predator stuff... almost.

I still have, and love them all. My CP is my obvious favorite...and the only surviving Predator from 04...the rest all broke, and had to be replaced.

heh. that looks awesome.
i have the kane with the face hugger head. i actually ordered the regular one but the seller sent me that one.
i might actually get the regular one now and paint it like your dallas custom.
your custom cocooned brett is great too.

Dallas even has a beard!
Too bad it was kinda difficult to make Lambert look like a woman (not that she necessarily did...).

The cocooned Brett is actually untouched. I have since had him customised. Might take a couple of pics this week-end and post them here. The Nostromo crew are now on an extra McF A&P base. Badass.

Dallas even has a beard!
Too bad it was kinda difficult to make Lambert look like a woman (not that she necessarily did...).

The cocooned Brett is actually untouched. I have since had him customised. Might take a couple of pics this week-end and post them here. The Nostromo crew are now on an extra McF A&P base. Badass.

I'd love to see your customized Brett.

I sculpted the back (it doesn't have one originally) and repainted mine.

Here's the finished piece and some progress pics. Before and After stuff. And a pic of the original "Cocooned Brett" concept done by Giger.

100_4491.jpg

100_4500.jpg

100_4498.jpg

100_4496.jpg

brettcocoon.jpg

I really like the NECA Alien/Predator figures...although the AvP figures will not stand up for any length of time. The new Alien and Aliens figures they made are much better...anyway, a few pics....

2427177996_d48123eea1_b.jpg

2422333282_558a507f35_b.jpg

2426338983_ac81a6a6ec_b.jpg

2648409436_e1556cdcf8_b.jpg

I really like the NECA Alien/Predator figures...although the AvP figures will not stand up for any length of time. The new Alien and Aliens figures they made are much better...anyway, a few pics....

2427177996_d48123eea1_b.jpg

2422333282_558a507f35_b.jpg

2426338983_ac81a6a6ec_b.jpg

2648409436_e1556cdcf8_b.jpg

Dude I love these pics you took and it makes these things look like they are the 2 up's.
It makes me remember how much fun it was to work on these pieces. Fingers crossed we will do more.

Back