NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

I'd love to see an end version where his face is all teeth with the dead lights in the center. I tried to find a pic on google but no luck.

I'd love to see an end version where his face is all teeth with the dead lights in the center. I tried to find a pic on google but no luck.

The head is a must. I'd also really like one with his toothy maw partially out. Like the scene where he's about to eat Eddie in the house. I love how crazy that looks

The head is a must. I'd also really like one with his toothy maw partially out. Like the scene where he's about to eat Eddie in the house. I love how crazy that looks

Yes! One of each please.

1NGICm9.gif

You could make 3-4 versions of him easy.

I wonder who's going to do the first 1/6 version of him?

There's one on eBay. It's not up to the standards we're all spoiled with though. Still cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance we'll see some of the figures at NYCC?

NECA are not exhibiting at NYCC, so unfortunately no. They rarely have anything on display there ever.

Didn't they have a booth last year? I remember seeing their Mayoral Penguin and life size stuff there.

The only 1/6 companies that’ll tackle this are threezero and probably star ace. Maybe sideshow. But theeezero s your best bet., hot toys ain’t gonna touch this even tho it made bank. Find it odd as hell they made figures of valarian. That’s the most out there figures they’ve done in awhile .

The only 1/6 companies that’ll tackle this are threezero and probably star ace. Maybe sideshow. But theeezero s your best bet., hot toys ain’t gonna touch this even tho it made bank. Find it odd as hell they made figures of valarian. That’s the most out there figures they’ve done in awhile .

And those Valerian figures won't even see the light of day. :lol

It's not 1:6, but I was looking at Mezcos 1:12 line and thought it would be great if they tackled both versions of Pennywise. They've shown some great horror figures in that line lately, with awesome accessories too. Here's hoping it's something they're going after.

Back