NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coyote Tango!!! :rock!!

1510963_663908980338157_407244664_n.jpg

I saw these two at the British ToyFair they look great sorry about the poor picture quality the lighting on the stand was
horrible for taking photos but i thought you Freaks would like to see them any way.

I saw these two at the British ToyFair they look great sorry about the poor picture quality the lighting on the stand was
horrible for taking photos but i thought you Freaks would like to see them any way.

Thanks for the Picture! I have both on Pre order :D

Hey does anyone have any suggestions for a stand for my 2 Jeager's? They keep falling over.

NECA is coming out with some display stands, it'll be 10 round pieces. You can pre order them on BBTS or buy them at their ebay and amazon stores.

I bought the Neca figures becuase there is nothing available besides them . Unfortunately the quality is what we have come to expect from NECAs 7" . Some won't stand straight ( Jeagers specifically ) the others are ok . I have the 18 inch Gipsy on order but haven't got him yet. I had the two other upcoming series on preorder but decided to cancel once I got fed up of the current ones falling over and their quality. For example my Styker Eureka had a terrible paint job with multiple blemishes . Being International I also have to pay shipping that is basically more than the figure actually costs. So I'm hoping that the 18 inch figures don't disappoint ( Their Predators , Dutch , Iron Man and Cap are great ) . As a back up though I have both Jeagers on Preorder from SS :D

Neca updated their shipping calender; knifehead and axehead are coming out on the 13th of February and coyote tango and cherno on the 21st of February.

You can check out the shipping calender here: https://necaonline.com/events/2014-02/

The times aren't exact, but they give you an idea of when to expect things.

Hey does anyone have any suggestions for a stand for my 2 Jeager's? They keep falling over.

I use the one's from Bandai. Comes in a 3 pack and you can configure them in a variety of ways, depending on what you are trying to prop up.

Here's the amazon link

Definitely be picking up Cherno, Otachi, Scunner an Raiju. Think that'll be it for me.

They haven't announced anything past wave 3. That picture/schedule is fan made and what he hopes will happen. NECA has said no otachi as of now :(

Back