NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
in need of some help fellow collectors. :)

of the 2 right arms on my crimson the front one only swings up and down, not out and around like it should on a ball joint and like the rear one.

any idea on how to fix?

thks

Saw the movie last night and I enjoyed it. It's a series I would collect for all the Jaegers and Kaijus from NECA. Hope I can find them at TRU. I'm sure they will fly off the shelf after last nights movie release.

the kids are loving this movie , it seems, looks like parents will be getting this for the kids a lot

in need of some help fellow collectors. :)

of the 2 right arms on my crimson the front one only swings up and down, not out and around like it should on a ball joint and like the rear one.

any idea on how to fix?

thks

Mine had the same problem. What happened is that paint got into the shoulder joint and glued the arm to the ball joint restricting the arm to only move up and down. Its a double ball joint, one end goes into the body of Typhoon the other end goes into the shoulder. Take the arm out of the body of Typhoon leaving the joint in the actually arm. Use something to heat up the shoulder where the joint is (I used hot water, I think a blow dryer might also work) and try to wiggle it loose, it might take some pressure, eventually the arm will come loose of the joint and you'll see the paint on the inside. put the joint back into the body and then put the arm back on the joint. Now you're Typhoon has full range of motion.

Mine had the same problem. What happened is that paint got into the shoulder joint and glued the arm to the ball joint restricting the arm to only move up and down. Its a double ball joint, one end goes into the body of Typhoon the other end goes into the shoulder. Take the arm out of the body of Typhoon leaving the joint in the actually arm. Use something to heat up the shoulder where the joint is (I used hot water, I think a blow dryer might also work) and try to wiggle it loose, it might take some pressure, eventually the arm will come loose of the joint and you'll see the paint on the inside. put the joint back into the body and then put the arm back on the joint. Now you're Typhoon has full range of motion.

awesome thks jnmx2000, much appreciated! :)

done, it worked, fixed! wooohooo thks again!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if NECA will unveil an 18" Kaiju at SDCC? I also hope they duplicate the honeycomb pattern on Gipsy Danger's eye lens.

Is there any online site selling the set at tetail$15 each with free shipping?

People who got it at TRU, are they flying off shelves or certain ones sold out?

awesome thks jnmx2000, much appreciated! :)

done, it worked, fixed! wooohooo thks again!!!

no problem, I had to get a second Typhoon because my first one broke with that same problem. the second also had the stiff arm but this time I actually fixed it lol I wonder why Neca had this problem with this figure, and it's the same are too, weird.

I wonder if NECA will unveil an 18" Kaiju at SDCC? I also hope they duplicate the honeycomb pattern on Gipsy Danger's eye lens.

I hope they unveil an 18'' Kaiju. I REALLY want one to go against GD.

Is there any online site selling the set at tetail$15 each with free shipping?

People who got it at TRU, are they flying off shelves or certain ones sold out?

My TRU had a few figures yet. Seemed to sell through half a case so far. Knifehead was the first to be gone. But I think there were only two per case and I got one when I bought my three.

i want all 4 Main Jaigers in 18 inch and the main Kaiju in 18 inch!!! make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

If they do, I wonder which one? Leatherback or Knifehead? Haven't seen the movie yet, but the designs of the others make them seem a bit too unwieldy to make a big figure of that's still in scale with Gipsy Danger.

If they do, I wonder which one? Leatherback or Knifehead? Haven't seen the movie yet, but the designs of the others make them seem a bit too unwieldy to make a big figure of that's still in scale with Gipsy Danger.

just by design knifehead would probably be the easiest, everything after him is HUGE. Leatherback and Otachi are giant, not so much tall but they have mass. I would want Otachi but he seems like a difficult one to make with his wings, even though I think it could be done.

But now that I have seen the movie, I'm quite upset that knifehead is so small, he should be i'd say atleast 9 inches tall. If leather back isn't bigger than Gipsy I will be upset lol

I hope they unveil an 18'' Kaiju. I REALLY want one to go against GD.

My TRU had a few figures yet. Seemed to sell through half a case so far. Knifehead was the first to be gone. But I think there were only two per case and I got one when I bought my three.

Thanks, anyone seeing them at their LCS?

Back