NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Gipsy Danger today, he's pretty cool.

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-001.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-002.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-003.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-004.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-005.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-006.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-007.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-008.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-009.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-010.jpg

Well okay, they aren't mine, just hoping to make some peeps jealous, but cool looking figure nonetheless. Hope whoever took these does some for knifehead.

interested to see the knifehead reviewed too.

Did you get it in a store?
They are not on Ebay yet.

The 18inch Gipsy will be mine for sure. Hoping for a cool Kaiju to go with it.
I might get the mechs from the 7 inch line. The kajius I want to see a bit better first.

That looks pretty good. I want the 18 inch Gipsy, but I worry that that will be the only thing they put in that scale. But i'm very interested in Jaegers and Kaiju.

Does any one know what stores will be selling these? I'm assuming toys r us might be the only none specialty store that will carry these

Picked up Gipsy Danger today, he's pretty cool.

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-001.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-002.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-003.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-004.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-005.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-006.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-007.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gipsy-Danger-008.jpg

Well okay, they aren't mine, just hoping to make some peeps jealous, but cool looking figure nonetheless. Hope whoever took these does some for knifehead.

Nice!!!
So are they already showing up at ToysRUs?

That looks pretty good. I want the 18 inch Gipsy, but I worry that that will be the only thing they put in that scale. But i'm very interested in Jaegers and Kaiju.

That looks amazing!!
I really hope they make some Kaiju in scale... but I fear that won't be the case... :monkey2

I thought I heard Hot Toys would be doing figures from this movie too.
Is that true?

Last edited:
Maybe you're thinking about the sideshow announcement, and yes I do believe sideshow is doing stuff for this, most likely statues though.

BBTS has preorders up for the 18 inch gipsy danger:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12212&mode=retail
About 100 bucks, seems par for the course for neca's 1/4 scale stuff.
Release date appears to be August

august huh? Well at least the movie will have been seen by then, but I'll probably want this more then lol The small figures will be fine until then. Have they said how many waves they will be doing? Any word if we'll get the bigger and what seems to be more important Kaiju from the film, the two we see in the city battle. The one that flies looks like it would be crazy in the 18 inch form, it seems massive.

Picture of Knifehead from ebay:
pacific_rim_knifehead_PKG_zps4fe54f8c.jpg

If this is what the figure looks like i'm not really feeling it; it looks kinda "prototype-y", even more so considering these figures aren't supposed to be out in America yet and yet the seller appears to be from the states.

Back