NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In-package:
18-Inch-Gipsy-Danger.jpg

finally, production ver of the fig looks really good! package design is more than a lil weak but who cares, gonna rip that open asap.......

so its has the chain sword but does it include open hands? def want some open hands for the smaller scale gipsy and striker.

Last edited:
NECA either seem to go for very collectible packaging (ED-209, Kenner Preds) or afterthought packaging (like this) that isn't designed or meant to be kept.

Has NECA ever had anything pre sell out like this? it's aggravating not to be able to preorder this at retail.

I'm pretty sure their first 1/4 Preds pre-sold out as well. I hope this figure lives up to expectations, with no QC issues. The lack of alternate or articulated hands is already a bummer but, it still looks awesome.

That makes me feel a little better, as I ended up picking up the first open mouth predator for a little over retail.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

There's no mention of this being limited like the Preds were, so I'm hopeful that they could even do another run of it if demand is high, especially when Knifehead comes out.

They've mentioned that once it hits the retail it will be more widely available. They're probably producing more pieces since they know the demands are high.

Good to know. Thanks! I bet this preorder is how batman is going to be.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Via twitter they just confirmed no alternate hands :(

im not surprised, there are times i wonder if anyone at neca actually collect figures and spends anytime with them outside the workplace. :p

$150 for Knifehead over at BBTS.

Kinda iffy on that price but it looks glorious.

Back