NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mask looks a bit different than what was shown at comic con. Is it the secondary head shown here?

I'm not sure what point of two white mask heads is, I just got back from the movie and it doesn't make much sense unless one is shaped like when the new stuntman is playing Michael and the other made to match Nick Castle.

Supposedly accessories are coming that are spoilery and haven't been shown off yet, can't fathom what they are.

Why? These are action figures not statues

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Their method for concealing hip joints doesn't work well with Myers costumes and looks a bit strange.

Overall though, the jumpsuit part looks a lot better in this latest photo than at SDCC or the proto pics.

I'm not sure what point of two white mask heads is, I just got back from the movie and it doesn't make much sense unless one is shaped like when the new stuntman is playing Michael and the other made to match Nick Castle.

Supposedly accessories are coming that are spoilery and haven't been shown off yet, can't fathom what they are.
I'm sure one will be
Spoiler Spoiler:

Had to grab this after seeing the movie last night. Psycho50501, serious? I had no idea this was coming with other accessories so that's pretty awesome. Too bad the cop-o-lantern head he comes with doesn't light up!

one head has blacked out eyes no? thought that was the dif.
They're not blacked out just looks that way. One head has messier hair than the other. Neca just posted a video of the pumpkin and seems like it flickers and plays the Halloween theme.

More Halloween figure I'm okay with that.
c22a3b96d979e6a41803bf1365be7137.jpg
a13fd6d79afd63f57d96eaa5d2d2d847.jpg
3f56252023733080c682124858bb7719.jpg

Dang, thanks for posting this man. Even way more stoked for this figure now. Really dug the new movie. I cant believe they've got a flickering pumpkin like the mezco shape I just got.
Yeah and these pics are volume 1. So more pics are coming

I actually like the little leaves and the fallen branch that came with that set, adds a little more to the diorama instead of just looking like a solid sculpted base.

Back