NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to pick two of these up and just customize the mask to match 78 as much as possible. Or maybe someone will make a custom head better than I can and I’ll just purchase that.

I'm going to pull off the head of my Night He Came Home Michael. The figure is stored away for now. We moved into a smaller house for the moment and I had to choose between my F13 stuff and Halloween.... for me its an easy choice.

I think I remember it having a ball joint head. If it does, I plan on getting it off and sending to someone who can cast it. I need to look at it though....

I'm going to pull off the head of my Night He Came Home Michael. The figure is stored away for now. We moved into a smaller house for the moment and I had to choose between my F13 stuff and Halloween.... for me its an easy choice.

I think I remember it having a ball joint head. If it does, I plan on getting it off and sending to someone who can cast it. I need to look at it though....
If you have someone cast it let me know I'd love an original Myers head. But seeing how neca nailed the 2018 likeness I hope and pray we eventually get an updated 78. Or an H2 Myers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The NECA ‘78 has a ball in the neck but it’s like a rod that attaches in the head, may need some work to get it on the new body.

I’m hoping NECA designs the 2018 with the same make so this will be possible.

If you have someone cast it let me know I'd love an original Myers head. But seeing how neca nailed the 2018 likeness I hope and pray we eventually get an updated 78. Or an H2 Myers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will do pal.... As soon as the new one comes out, I'll be checking it to see if it might work. But, I'll be hoping in the meantime that they just do a new 78.

Knowing NECA they will probably announce a 78 classic after the 2018 comes out and if it sells well, which I am sure it will. Even if we never get a 78, the 2018 is really nice and probably works as a stand in.

Knowing NECA they will probably announce a 78 classic after the 2018 comes out and if it sells well, which I am sure it will. Even if we never get a 78, the 2018 is really nice and probably works as a stand in.

Them doing a 78 version isn't down to how well the 2018 version sells -- it's all down to the liscensor and, judging by Randy's latest tweets, it's not happening until they have a change of heart.

zpzKBuv.jpg
a31dPDN.jpg

So good

Them doing a 78 version isn't down to how well the 2018 version sells -- it's all down to the liscensor and, judging by Randy's latest tweets, it's not happening until they have a change of heart.
They could always do H2. Same film company as the current film is under.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If this movie sucks they can keep their Halloween 18 products all to themselves lol
It's gotten good reviews from critics so I doubt this movie will fail. Besides there already working on the sequel.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back