NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine in today and im glad they fixed the weird crotch bump from the prototype and surprisingly theres something else different to the two heads then just the eyes. the hair is also sculpted slightly different. i was sure they where just different paint apps. the pumpkin is kinda trash compared to other pumpkins that came with other figs of Michael and the hammer is meh when you compare it to previous neca hammers with other figs, BUT the figure itself is fantastic and if i can grab a second, i will

Just got my notice, he's finally arrived at BBTS, shipping soon, should have him by this time next week at last.

Likewise!

I actually wasn't a fan of the movie and considered canceling him, but it's a pretty nice sculpt - and I do like Mike. Also, it's a better likeness than their Cult Classics one from 2006 (one would hope).

I may grab a second for a ‘78 custom if I spot them in Target but at least with my BBTS order en route, I’m not looking around with that feeling of wanting to find one to have it at last.

Anyone hear anything rumors (after the Twitter pic) of Laurie anytime soon? My Michael just looks so bored and lonely, standing around waiting for someone to show up for him to try and kill, lol.

Old or young?

Dqzuj-6WsAE9imO

c3570a4bd01a478aeada601ef21ed855.jpg

Just did. I'll contact BBTS to see if they can do anything also. Just sort of ruined my morning because I was so excited to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's neca. Not Neca_cs

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Myers will be in stock in the UK this week along with Pale Man and Kratos 2 pack. Been waiting long enough.

My Myers is in CT as of yesterday, but tracking says arriving Thursday 1/24, starting to question using $4 shipping.

Back