NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My missile launcher doesn't really move like i've seen in other videos. I'm afraid to move it since I don't want it to break. Anyone have any suggestions of getting it to move? It sorta feels like its stuck in place.

My missile launcher doesn't really move like i've seen in other videos. I'm afraid to move it since I don't want it to break. Anyone have any suggestions of getting it to move? It sorta feels like its stuck in place.

try with a hairdryer to soften the plastic, not too much or you will melt or deform it. Then try to move it carefully. I dont have the Ed yet but it works for other figures. Good luck

My review of the NECA Deluxe ED-209 is now up for anyone who wants to check it out...

Over 45 pics and a video review here: NECA ED-209 Deluxe Figure Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Sweet review as always! My son said you should have given him credit for figuring out the removable missles feature tho... :wink1:
but actually its easier to pull the missle out from the back of the launcher if you push the tip in you can get a grip on it with your fingers and slide it out backwards, then send it hurling towards your pre-battle damaged Robo and then there will be.......trouble.

Last edited:
I enjoyed your review, Sallah! Thanks for that!

I just got mine yesterday. I didn't PO this as I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but seeing the previous posts here made me contact a local dealer and it was nice of them to sell me their last non-PO piece. I got it for $55. At that price I think it is what it is and I've no complaints. I've bought smaller statues for twice the price, and seeing that this is a nicely sculpted articulated mini-replica of one of my all-time fave movie mean machines, I'm very happy.

I plan that a friend gives him a new layer of paint specially in thee rivets an more shadowy parts.

When is this beauty arriving in Europe?

YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY!!

ed209.jpg

Sweet review as always! My son said you should have given him credit for figuring out the removable missles feature tho... :wink1:
but actually its easier to pull the missle out from the back of the launcher if you push the tip in you can get a grip on it with your fingers and slide it out backwards, then send it hurling towards your pre-battle damaged Robo and then there will be.......trouble.

Ha! :) Your son has a very good eye for detail... I actually noticed it on mine before I saw your post, but I thought maybe mine was a mess-up that hadn't been glued or something. Seeing that your son was able to do it too gave me the confidence to mention it in the video, so tell him I said thank you! :)

Oh- and great idea pushing them out the other way!

I enjoyed your review, Sallah! Thanks for that!

Thank you! Glad you got one! :)

Sallah

Lovely shot of ED. That thing would scare you $h!tless.

Same question.

YOU NOW HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY (add metalic voice)

ED-209_RoboCop.jpg

As a child the scene where Ed 209 makes a Gruyère cheese out of that guy in the OCP meeting left me horrified :horror, dont remember now if it was before or after Murphys shootout scene.

love this one too.

ED-209%26DickJones.png

That damn FP.co.uk has still not sent this guy out, :gah:

I'm a bit busy at the moment but I will watch your review at the weekend sallah and I'm looking forward to it.

Got mine in the uk. Went down my local seller in weston super mare.
I love it. It's proudly displayed next to my auto 9 replica.

Ha! :) Your son has a very good eye for detail... I actually noticed it on mine before I saw your post, but I thought maybe mine was a mess-up that hadn't been glued or something. Seeing that your son was able to do it too gave me the confidence to mention it in the video, so tell him I said thank you! :)

Oh- and great idea pushing them out the other way!

When I showed my son your reply he got the biggest grin on his face :)
Thanks for that!

If I had one complaint it would be that I wish it had ankle tilts to base itself. I mean it has swivel joints at the "knee" so to speak but what good are those
if you cant tilt the ankle to balance the pose. Overall though a really nice piece for the price. Im hoping NECA does more Robocop suff.

My little brother bought ED for me and all I can say is WOW! I've wanted an ED-209 since I was a boy and now I finally have him. My cousin had the original Kenner ED and I was insane with jealousy. There is a small glue spot on one side of his dome but aside from that I have zero complaints. It has a heavy, quality feel to it and for the price it's just a great piece.

Unless they make humans, Cain and have Weller's likeness rights there's really only one more thing they can do - BD ED-209.

Robocop is otherwise done from NECA.

Back