Neca Diablo 3 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah finally got a chance to open this figure up. Looks really cool on display. The sculpt and posability are nice and I like that it came with a stand as well. Hopefully we get a few more characters.

Looks like they are doing Shadow of Diablo next.

0032768.jpg

I still need to pick this up it looks awesome.

Yeah I'm not surprised about the shadow diablo. I just thought they would wait a bit before announcing it. I like the blue on it so I'll be picking this one up too.

Looks like they are doing Shadow of Diablo next.

View attachment 115553

I still need to pick this up it looks awesome.

Ah, cool. That colour scheme is pretty nice.

And perhaps this means Diablo sold better than they thought, and that they're testing the waters for another figure, so they can tip more than their toe into the Diablo franchise. Would love to see other characters. The classes, the bosses, etc. WTB Azmodan, D3 (concept) Mephisto and D3 (concept) Baal, Duriel, D3 (concept) male Diablo, Belial, etc.

Easy repaint and follow up choice but it looks cool. Hope the figure sells well because I would love to see all the boses.

Heads up for UK fans this is out now in UK shops i got mine today and im sure a lot of other shops did too. It does look realy impressive NECA have done a great job with it. Also delivered was El'Druin prop Replica Sword from Diablo 3 too.

Got my Diablo figure. It's awesome, tall figure and a lot of detail. Not my favourite version of Diablo though but it looks great.
I'm hoping they do more figures of the different bosses but not going to count on it..

Anyway here's some pics..

Diablo_Figurine_7_zpseec65532.jpg

Diablo_Figurine_9_zps2544b474.jpg

Diablo_Figurine_14_zps0331eeb6.jpg

Diablo_Figurine_19_zpse30d601e.jpg

Diablo_Figurine_20_zps33ed5f40.jpg

Back