NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just scored one of these 1/4 Jokers for $74.99 + free shipping at Entertainment Earth. The box is described as "not mint" but that's okay to me...:dance

I just scored one of these 1/4 Jokers for $74.99 + free shipping at Entertainment Earth. The box is described as "not mint" but that's okay to me...:dance

Nice score! I got him for 71.99 shipped from calendars.com. Great 1/4 scale figure for those of us who missed Enterbays Joker and do not want to spend 800.00 or more for him. For plastic molded clothes, they look really good. Hope they do Bale Bats, if not I have Arkham City Bats to display with him. Next buy 66 Robin to go with West Bats. Just need 89 Joker and 66 Joker!! Come on Neca! Major wish 1966 Batgirl :pray:

Nice score! I got him for 71.99 shipped from calendars.com. Great 1/4 scale figure for those of us who missed Enterbays Joker and do not want to spend 800.00 or more for him. For plastic molded clothes, they look really good. Hope they do Bale Bats, if not I have Arkham City Bats to display with him. Next buy 66 Robin to go with West Bats. Just need 89 Joker and 66 Joker!! Come on Neca! Major wish 1966 Batgirl :pray:

I really hope we get 66 Batgirl. They will do Bales Bats but Randy seems to hate Hardy's Bane. I would have liked a Bane in 1/4 but apparently they have too many other's they rather do first. I wished NECA could do star wars stuff in 1/4. A Darth Vader would have been nice in this scale.

I really hope we get 66 Batgirl. They will do Bales Bats but Randy seems to hate Hardy's Bane. I would have liked a Bane in 1/4 but apparently they have too many other's they rather do first. I wished NECA could do star wars stuff in 1/4. A Darth Vader would have been nice in this scale.

Batgirl would be awesome! Gotta have the purple suit for sure! Would rather have NECA do Star Wars 1/4 scale over HT's just for my wallets sake. Scared HT's SW will be around 400.00 each approaching premium format prices. Hope I am wrong though.

"Where.. is.. the FATMAN?!"

Elf2_zps41bd15ef.jpg

Back