NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 133593
View attachment 133594

From NECA's twitter. I know a lot of you don't like how it looks but I think it looks great. I can't wait for it to appear on my shelf. Bad News for Panther suit fans, NECA stated there is no chance for it to happen. I liked Batman Forever, 89 and returns were better but it was a enjoyable movie. I thought the suit looked pretty cool too.

Yeah that was me that asked about the Kilmer Batman... Which makes no sense cause I asked them a few weeks ago if they had the Forever license. Why have the Forever license if ur not gonna make any figures.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I think they might just have a DC license that encompasses all movies/comics/tv show of DC characters so they could make it but they will focus on the more popular ones. That's what it seems like when he talks about the Marvel/DC 1/4 stuff. Since they already know the 3 figures after Penguin I'm going to bet its going to be the following:

Arkham Knight Batman since the Arkham Origins one is so popular

Arkham Knight I'm sure they want to get the main video game villian out in time with the game that comes out in June to cash in on the gaming advertisements.

The Dark Knight Batman - Since we have a Ledger Joker we need a Bale Batman and we haven't seen too much in terms of merchandise from Nolan movies recently. I don't think Hot Toys or anyone else other than the Mafex guys announce a Nolan Batman so we might see him from NECA now.

Ideally I would also like to see a Batgirl from the 66 show since we have the West Batman and Ward Robin but the chances of them doing a female figure is pretty slim in the 1/4 line.

I think they might just have a DC license that encompasses all movies/comics/tv show of DC characters so they could make it but they will focus on the more popular ones. That's what it seems like when he talks about the Marvel/DC 1/4 stuff. Since they already know the 3 figures after Penguin I'm going to bet its going to be the following:

Arkham Knight Batman since the Arkham Origins one is so popular

Arkham Knight I'm sure they want to get the main video game villian out in time with the game that comes out in June to cash in on the gaming advertisements.

The Dark Knight Batman - Since we have a Ledger Joker we need a Bale Batman and we haven't seen too much in terms of merchandise from Nolan movies recently. I don't think Hot Toys or anyone else other than the Mafex guys announce a Nolan Batman so we might see him from NECA now.

Ideally I would also like to see a Batgirl from the 66 show since we have the West Batman and Ward Robin but the chances of them doing a female figure is pretty slim in the 1/4 line.

Well they are always improving so it is possible... I'm sure we would see Returns Catwoman before Batgirl though... Ana dI aske dthem if they are gonna expand on the Returns line and they said maybe.. So there is a good chance we will see Catwoman.

Just got this reply from NECA:

@NECA_TOYS Will you guys be doing an Batman Begins Batman or just The Dark Knight Batman?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2m
@Psycho_50501 we haven't said which, just that we will do a Bale Bats next year

I really hope it's Begins Batman!!!

I would love a returns catwoman I just didn't think she would be more popular than batgirl. That's pretty interesting about the Bale batman. I hope they get to do both eventually. I would love a Sonar TDK Batman.

To be fair there was originally no chance of a keaztyon batman in the smaller scale and they gave us that, so we may yet see a kilmer panther batman.

It seems hes no longer on NECA's shipping calendar so I'm guessing there is some delay. He's now listed as a November release on Entertainment Earth. It would be nice to see a Return Penguin in the 7inch scale as a "SNES" figure.

Back