NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a repaint of the Dallas headsculpt I did yesterday....stripped all the existing paint off, primed it, then repainted.
I have the suit taken apart and I'll be gluing joints in place for a diorama and doing a repaint.
I have two more Dallas figures coming to make Kane and Lambert. I know NECA has just said they are hoping to make a Lambert figure, but that could be a while away yet. I need to find some clear flat matte varnish.

The old paint really hides some of the great sculpt NECA did with this Dallas figure, although it is a great figure out of the box anyway. This repaint was a git to do, I'm used to painting 1:6 scale. :)

I think this came out great! :clap

Here's a repaint of the Dallas headsculpt I did yesterday....stripped all the existing paint off, primed it, then repainted.
I have the suit taken apart and I'll be gluing joints in place for a diorama and doing a repaint.
I have two more Dallas figures coming to make Kane and Lambert. I know NECA has just said they are hoping to make a Lambert figure, but that could be a while away yet. I need to find some clear flat matte varnish.

The old paint really hides some of the great sculpt NECA did with this Dallas figure, although it is a great figure out of the box anyway. This repaint was a git to do, I'm used to painting 1:6 scale. :)

View attachment 199930

...very nice indeed. Maybe I should do the same with my Ripley.

Thanks all! :)

...very nice indeed. Maybe I should do the same with my Ripley.

Yeah, go for it, will be good to see....I really like the Ripley figure as-is, it's way better IMO than the 'Stallone' proto they had shown before it was released.
I have the Jumpsuit and Compression Suit Ripleys too, may tackle those this weekend, we'll see. Have a bunch of projects going on at the moment :)

You're pretty much gonna have to repaint any and every NECA Alien series human you have so that they all match now. Outstanding work.

I'm wondering, for the upcoming black and red warrior single packs, if they are going to have just the generic "Alien Warrior" packaging seen on the brown and blue variants, or special "Genocide" packaging for them...

I'm wondering, for the upcoming black and red warrior single packs, if they are going to have just the generic "Alien Warrior" packaging seen on the brown and blue variants, or special "Genocide" packaging for them...

I don't have any inside info, but I'd imagine they'll be packaged in the regular packaging to differentiate them from the earlier release... :(

Just received the queen! Love how detailed she is! And she is huge! !!
f4acc965fb6163c4baaba17c654568bf.jpg

Just received the queen! Love how detailed she is! And she is huge! !!
f4acc965fb6163c4baaba17c654568bf.jpg

...YES! She is a beauty. I'm at odds about which one is my favorite figure, her Majesty or the Dog/Ox Alien. I already bought the videogame Dog Alien and if they make a repainted Queen from Alien Resurrection I'll get her too

There both really good. I'm Suprised at how well she is put together. Seems very strong.
I have the dog alien. I'll have to add him. I just ordered up Bishop for the display. I should have him by Thursday! ☺

More pics of the *****:
f20dd14c2297ab731283c7c22d870fe1.jpg

Different lighting
cc5a70177814907ec5753e6fa35f008b.jpg
9e74cd58c6d27549a83a797fb0c7b043.jpg
5a80fbebc2da725feaccb198dd52ebcb.jpg
2e19b7e3600f20fbeef8671752fd63f3.jpg
2d9e2604b9a0327591b4a0fdc0f1fc8b.jpg

Don't forget to flip the feet! They all shipped with her feet joints twisted upside down. The toes are orientated correctly, but the joint above it is backwards. See pic:Queenfeet.jpg

Don't forget to flip the feet! They all shipped with her feet joints twisted upside down. The toes are orientated correctly, but the joint above it is backwards. See pic:View attachment 200275

...I didn't knew that. Now I wanna run home to check her feet. I kinda felt there was something off there :lol

EDIT. I just checked some pics I have of her and indeed, the feet are upside down :slap

Back