NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic. Still blown away by how you got the Alien's mouth to look.
Thanks I think that was more or less the way kyle intended it to look. But mass products lose so much detail. And actually I'm cool with that. I love customizing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

DSC_0135.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0137.jpg

He came a day late but at least he's here. It's got some small issues mainly the lips and leg/feet articulation but it's still awesome in my book. I wish his fingers were the same as the tail so they could be posed. Would have made a great addition.

What are some of the mods that are recommended? Has anyone tried shortening the lips? Also is anyone else's little mouth limp for lack of a better word?

Dome removed. Gonna fix some veining. The jaw tubes need to be shortened too. I'm wondering why there are unused notches in the skull. I also don't know why iPhone photos show up sideways here!!!?!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 271
Nice! How do you plan to fix the veins?
Also, l think the dome was intended to clip into those notches.
Lastly, try taking horizontal photos with your phone.

So bored during the Christmas days off. I gave the alien a night light...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451238501857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451238501857.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 223
Ah yeah that's going to be amazing! I can imagine it'll take up a lot of space!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ah yeah that's going to be amazing! I can imagine it'll take up a lot of space!

I know I put up another shelf yesterday and I'm worried. That shelf if for the penguin , ht kylo and led 1/4 predator. But 2 more 1/4 aliens has me worried for space.

I know I put up another shelf yesterday and I'm worried. That shelf if for the penguin , ht kylo and led 1/4 predator. But 2 more 1/4 aliens has me worried for space.
Do you have a local Ikea in your area? Detolfs are great for displaying things and you can add lighting to them too.

Do you have a local Ikea in your area? Detolfs are great for displaying things and you can add lighting to them too.

We are getting one in 2016. But I'm not a fan of the detolf. It's just too cold looking for me. Plus I don't like seeing direct lights.. it has to be covered or it will drive me bonkers. I still have another wall next to the tv to fill. But in 9 months I've almost covered the whole living room. Need help lol

Lol I guess. Shelving units might be the way to go! I am running out of space too!! I need to re do my collection room. It's so frustrating lol

Entertainment Earth sold out of the Neca 1/4 Alien. I paid top dollar at FYE for mine but they gave me enough holiday cash I can go back in a week and get the Predator Dutch for half the price.

Back