NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame they can't do it this year. It's brilliant!
Here are a few pictures of me as the alien:
87649ba77abd2628606c9cd5d543162b.jpg

f3ca4a9ce41ea57ca4aa282fd3413143.jpg

95f04a6aa4dfdb57b066eb0a78e3f31e.jpg

Wow that's pretty awsome, so are you part of UKCM / how did you get involved with this? Your costume?

in what part of the space centre did this take place?

... I've just checked and the 1/4 Big Chap and the Genocide Queen are set for November 13 on NECA's calendar. No signs of AVP Predators yet though :(

That's promising, can't wait to see in hand pics of the Big Chap. Any news or dates regarding the 1/4 LED Jungle Hunter?

The Power Loader turned up from Forbidden Planet today. And..I'm impressed! No breakages, everything's intact, no missing parts. Good articulation, however it's best to treat it gently as several reviewers on Youtube have broken pistons whilst posing. My only gripe is that I can't for the life of me get the harness to fasten around Ripley. Apart from that it's all gravy.

Just got an email from big bad toy store, they are expecting the Egg carton to come in within 10 days.

Need help guys, trying to pick out a No. from 101 - 500 for a Alien pinball table. Everything up to 100 been taken along with 426 & 223.

What other numbers are there that are Alien franchise related?

Need help guys, trying to pick out a No. from 101 - 500 for a Alien pinball table. Everything up to 100 been taken along with 426 & 223.

What other numbers are there that are Alien franchise related?
...Fiorina 161? USM Auriga 118?

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Wasn't the 1/4 scale Alien big chap xenomorph listed in the November schedule on the NECA blog calendar? It's not there as of tonight.

Yea, I haven't heard anything about it in awhile. Hopefully that means they're making a few more improvements (like fixing those lips), but I doubt it.

Need to get more Power Loader images out there. One of NECAs best pieces yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 170
... I'd be disappointed if I was intending to collect 1/4 scale, but then again the AVP Predators were supposed to come out in September, October, November... and they're not coming until December now.

Nothing to do but wait

... I'd be disappointed if I was intending to collect 1/4 scale, but then again the AVP Predators were supposed to come out in September, October, November... and they're not coming until December now.

Nothing to do but wait

I was excited for the 1/4 scale to come out in june lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back