NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the dog alien today, wouldn't going to get it,but caved in, I like it ,good paint, good joints on mine for a change except the head is a little loose, really don't have to use the stand, the tail can support it fine, my only dislike, you can't pose him on all fours like the dog he is, the neck won't allow it ,such a shame. all in all a nice figure, of course the sculpt and detail are great as always, the tail can be turned as with the queen not glued in place this time around.the new factory is a little better on painting then the old one, but really not on anything else, maybe they will improve on the next series.

Is the plastic rubbery like how the Aliens series 2 '79 Alien and Blue Warrior Alien were?

got the dog alien today, wouldn't going to get it,but caved in, I like it ,good paint, good joints on mine for a change except the head is a little loose, really don't have to use the stand, the tail can support it fine, my only dislike, you can't pose him on all fours like the dog he is, the neck won't allow it ,such a shame. all in all a nice figure, of course the sculpt and detail are great as always, the tail can be turned as with the queen not glued in place this time around.the new factory is a little better on painting then the old one, but really not on anything else, maybe they will improve on the next series.

Can you post a pics?

Is the plastic rubbery like how the Aliens series 2 '79 Alien and Blue Warrior Alien were?
pretty much the same,seems a little stiffer vinyl in the legs, just noticed the chest is loose too.they use the same cheap vinyl, so a new factory doesn't change the qc really.it looks very cool.but isn't perfect for sure.

Last edited:
pretty much the same,seems a little stiffer vinyl in the legs, just noticed the chest is loose too.they use the same cheap vinyl, so a new factory doesn't change the qc really.it looks very cool.but isn't perfect for sure.

Thanks for the answer. That's weird they are using the same rubbery plastic again. The first brown Warrior Alien used very normal and rigid plastic.

I wish moviereplicasdirect gets their stock already. I'll be excited once I see my order change from "pending shipment" to "shipped".

The info on that site isn't fully correct.There were more than 2 made.ADI made a few for the higher-ups at Fox and ADI also kept one for themselves that sits in their display room.Those maquettes are all of the original ADI design before Boss Studios modified it slighty for the filming puppet,which is how the tail tip ended up upside down. Sideshow's 1/3 Scale is also based on the original ADI design.

Those are pretty much the only public pictures of the one given to John Fasano.They were taken for a Horror magazine article.That piece was broken and then repaired. It was originally insured for $250,000 dollars. It was on ebay awhile back being sold for Mr.Fasano with an asking price of around $8000 or Best Offer.That's how it ended up in that guys collection.He bought it.

It's the same maquette that's pictured in the top half of this page from the Bandai Making of Alien3 book. The flash lighting shows of the incredible Gino Acevedo paint job detail better!

View attachment 152487

Hey thank you for your information :) I learned more about the dog alien today.

I wish moviereplicasdirect gets their stock already. I'll be excited once I see my order change from "pending shipment" to "shipped".

Yours actually says "pending shipment"? (as if its a certainty that it will happen eventually)

Mine still simply says "pre-order received". (as if they havent decided what to do with it yet)

Of course I could just be over-analyzing the verbiage...

Yours actually says "pending shipment"? (as if its a certainty that it will happen eventually)

Mine still simply says "pre-order received". (as if they havent decided what to do with it yet)

Of course I could just be over-analyzing the verbiage...

yeah mine is "pending shipment" hopefully it goes through at the ridiculous price

Got mine lastnite.will post a quick review of it stay tuned.She is magnificant.no video or picture will do her justice.I went to a few comic shops to pick out the best one and every person that worked there said that is the coolest figure they have seen and I agree.the queen is my neca figure of the year hands down

So I've been putting off buying the Queen for a while now. I guess it's time now to place my order. At last check, Entertainment Earth had the best price going at $89.99 and free S&H, right?

Thanks.

So I've been putting off buying the Queen for a while now. I guess it's time now to place my order. At last check, Entertainment Earth had the best price going at $89.99 and free S&H, right?

Thanks.

Do it bro.you won't regret it

UK Buyers:

Found the Queen in-stock @ Aliens Xenomorph Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure - NECA

Hopefully its sincere as I have already been messed around with sellers saying Neca products are in-stock when they actually not. Also I ordered this half an hour ago at £84.99 and since then they have put it up to £100. I don't know what that's about, maybe only a few left? however they did not change the in-stock sign thankfully...

Back