NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's people selling the box on ebay now so if you buy that you can make your own SDCC set minus the Ooze Canister & Pizza as Randy says there the only exclusive parts. I bought the SDCC set and it cost quite a bit to get to the UK so I feel a little cheated but I am a sucker for little figure accessories and the Canister & Pizza are nice ones and the box is pretty nice too although it wasn't the VHS box in the UK so there's less nostalgia for it but still makes a nice overall set.

SDCC set was ~$131 shipped. GameStop Exclusive set was ~$123 shipped for me. For folks who got the SDCC set it was still a good deal IMHO. That’ll change if GameStop reduces the shipping of or for folks that got free shipping somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my order in store at Gamestop. Saved $22. So now the question is who is going to do separate accessories?

SDCC set was ~$131 shipped. GameStop Exclusive set was ~$123 shipped for me. For folks who got the SDCC set it was still a good deal IMHO. That’ll change if GameStop reduces the shipping of or for folks that got free shipping somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It cost me $260 shipped to UK (With customs extra charges) which was by far the cheapest I could have got it to the UK as they were going for an average of $250-$300 without shipping. These Gamestop ones would probably only cost me about $150 at the most including shipping to the UK so it was still a lot more.

I just pre-ordered Mike and Raph in store with free pick up.
Not sure which would be the most in demand, so I ordered two I wanted the most. Hope to pre-order the other two later when I'm sure I can pay for them all.
Very happy NECA made these easily available, I had the SDCC set in my cart and tried to check out but they sold-out before completion.

I just pre-ordered Mike and Raph in store with free pick up.
Not sure which would be the most in demand, so I ordered two I wanted the most. Hope to pre-order the other two later when I'm sure I can pay for them all.
Very happy NECA made these easily available, I had the SDCC set in my cart and tried to check out but they sold-out before completion.

Do you have to leave a deposit when you order in store

zvvgie.jpg

Here is a little accessory I am working on for my 1:12 dio. I plan on making a bundle of them to go next to the door or dumpster on the bottom level. If anyone would like a bundle shoot me a PM. I can also make any headline and swap out pictures.

looks awesome...when you say a bundle, are you talking a big stack of these or just one?

looks awesome...when you say a bundle, are you talking a big stack of these or just one?

Thanks! I will be making big stacks that will be tied with a string just like the real ones come bundled. I will post pictures once I get it done. Also if anyone else has any clever titles for the articles let me know.

Thanks! I will be making big stacks that will be tied with a string just like the real ones come bundled. I will post pictures once I get it done. Also if anyone else has any clever titles for the articles let me know.
I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey Freaks!

Would any of you guys be willing to order a second set for a fellow Freak from
Europe? I would really love to get my hands on these figures, but chances seem to be slim to none for a European release... :duh

@KingGrayskull, I sent you a PM about this. Please respond and let me know if you still want help getting a set. Thanks.

It should still be fixed, I ordered Mikey as one order and the other 3 as a second, I may only be able to get Mikey when the time comes, shipping should still be based on one package per order.

It should still be fixed, I ordered Mikey as one order and the other 3 as a second, I may only be able to get Mikey when the time comes, shipping should still be based on one package per order.

Oh, I don't disagree with you. It's silly for them to charge separate shipping per fig when they'll all likely be put in the same box. But at least this is a resolution for those who know they're getting all four.

Fingers crossed that they do fix it for all the "singles" orders too.

Back