NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I ordered the regular Raphael a few days ago before I found out there is a new version. Sucks but oh well. I probably would never display him with the trench coat, but still.

attachment.php

oof! it's not white.
thanks for photos.

I received my first turtle in the mail and unboxed him to display, but out of all my figures, he is the most difficult to pose. All of the joints are extremly hard to move and I feel like I'm going to break him. Is this what everyone's are like? I have read to use a hair dryer first, does that help? Any other suggestions? Thanks - Turtle Power!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I received my first turtle in the mail and unboxed him to display, but out of all my figures, he is the most difficult to pose. All of the joints are extremly hard to move and I feel like I'm going to break him. Is this what everyone's are like? I have read to use a hair dryer first, does that help? Any other suggestions? Thanks - Turtle Power!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It's scary at first but you really have to (gently) move it so it makes cracking sounds. It needs to be broken in then it moves more freely.

----

Does anyone know if the new Raphael has a different color tone to the green/bandana/front shell the same way Michelangelo had?

I know they'll never make April but to get a Casey Jones and an April would make all my dreams come true :rotfl

Someone asked on twitter if we'll see a 1/4 Shredder at toy fair. Randy's reply: "unlikely, maybe and I stress maybe Foot Soldier if we can get it close enough in time."

I would totally want a Super Shredder. Always was my favorite. I guess because I had the action figure.

I would totally want a Super Shredder. Always was my favorite. I guess because I had the action figure.

That toy kicked my Secret of The Ooze Turtles’ asses all the time. They had rubber arms and legs that detached pretty easily. So Super Shredder literally sliced ‘em and diced ‘em into turtle soup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...just trying to pose them again....the legs don’t move forward? Just side to side in wide stance???

Back